learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 324

borilunad:

And it seemed to me that it's the flat that is destructive to martin, because it increases the lot and cannot achieve even the minimum profit!

But with trends and low load it quickly reaches the desired profit!

You just don't know much about the varieties of martin. The kind of martin you have in mind is a reversal martin. It works well with the trend (read "Avalanche" thread). And this thread discusses the averaging martin, which works well in a sideways trend.

Gentlemen,

can anyone write an EA? The Expert Advisor is purely mathematical. For the writing I'll give the required values and pairs on which the strategy is hand-tested. The strategy is mostly flat, but does not allow to plummet even in a strong trend.

I would really appreciate it.

cyclik33:

Gentlemen,

can anyone write an EA? The Expert Advisor is purely mathematical. For the writing I'll give the required values and pairs on which the strategy is hand-tested. The strategy is mostly flat, but does not allow to plummet even in a strong trend.

I don't think so. Can you provide me with the strait, that would confirm the strategy profitability? It is impossible to check it manually on a long time interval. So there are doubts about the stable profitability. I personally judge the features of the strategy when testing it in the tester since 2009.

cyclik33:

Gentlemen,

You should tell me first, at least somewhere.

_new-rena:
Tell them first, at least somewhere.
Why tell everyone if the strategy is profitable?

khorosh:
Why tell everyone if the strategy is profitable?
Maybe I will tell him straight away whether it is worth it or not. if it is worth it, I will write, no problem.

Been trading for over three years. Closed the account. I sent my request to my broker, if they restore it I will post it at once.

The strategy is purely mathematical.

Open two orders - one buy the other sell. (with set TP and SL)

When the order closes at TP - one more open in the same direction.

If one of the orders goes in a negative (by the number of points equal to X) - one more order is opened, in the same direction with the value of ips2 sl2 lot2 (I should say right away that not Maarten, but on some pairs a small increase in lot size if desired). At the same time, the opposite orders continue to open and close at TP (which allows minimizing losses from a lingering trend).

If the second order goes in the red (by the number of points equal to X2) - the third one opens in the same direction with the value of TP3 sl3, lot3 . at the same time the opposite orders continue to open and close using the TP.

While the last (third) order is hanging, but the first one of the opposite direction is in deficit by Y pips, the first order of the given direction is opened.

If it is interesting I can send you the normal specifications.

There should also be a switch to trade in one direction, to trade in the other direction and to trade in both directions.

Personally I have traded on several correlated currency pairs, but to test it it is better to have different direction of trading.

In a nutshell, this strategy allows crawling after the price and catching its fluctuations in profit, and on a prolonged flatless trend to hit only the spread.

For simplicity and to check effectiveness it can be done in the tester, first of all, the Expert Advisor is elementary -

When position closes in profit, the next one will be opened on the next bar. When position closes in loss after 5 bars.

cyclik33:

In a nutshell, this strategy allows crawling after the price and catching its fluctuations in profit, and on a prolonged flat trend to hit only the spread.

For simplicity and to check effectiveness it can be done in the tester, first of all, the Expert Advisor is elementary -

When position closes in profit, the next one will be opened on the next bar. When position closes in loss after 5 bars.

There are net Expert Advisors on this forum. You may add an image for negative leverage to the screen.

YOUNGA:
На форуме есть советники-сеточники. В них лот увеличивается с каждым уровнем , а у вас нет. немного подкрутите его и он ваш. а для задания на экран можно рисунок добавить для отрицательного плеча -вас хоть покритикуют

The problem is that I have already reviewed more than 20 Expert Advisors for this profile, but I haven't found any, and unfortunately I am not able to change them. I have been using this strategy to trade with my hands, and it worked out quite well.

Even in theory in the worst case with one-way undirected movement 1000 points - we lose 100, in the case of flat, we profit. Of course for every pair and momentum we need different values of step tp and sl, but I would gladly share them.