learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 331

elmucon:

I don't like it - write it yourself - what's your problem? the software is mine and I gave it to you to try - it doesn't work? - I do not give a damn - it works for me and I do not care about your problems....

YOUNGA has both 4 and 5 digits - so it is not my hands that are wrong ....

p.s. maybe send more money? .... .....

Badly, sit down.

elmucon:

I don't like it - write it yourself - what's your problem? the software is mine and I gave it to you to try - it doesn't work? - I do not give a damn - it works for me and I do not care about your problems....

YOUNGA has both 4 and 5 digits - so it is not my hands that are wrong ....

p.s. maybe send more money? .... .....

I don't give a fuck if someone has the software with errors or not. If you're happy with it, you can hand it over to me...

evillive:
I don't give a shit if someone's software is buggy or not. If you're happy with it, you're welcome to it...
and the same to you.

tara:
Badly, sit down.
sit down - I didn't drink with you on a brooder, dear ...

elmucon:
sit down - I have not been drinking with you, dear ...

OK. I wouldn't dream of it. The SF-ZigZag family of indicators is intended solely for retrospective trading analysis. I hope you are aware of the fact that by using it for trading you can mislead other users.

And also,- the distance between the price peaks at 810 hourly bars is just a result of the adjustment. It's different today...

tara:

OK. I wouldn't dream of it. The SF-ZigZag family of indicators is intended solely for retrospective trading analysis. I hope you are aware that by using it for trading you can mislead other users.

there are no indicators there - let alone zigzags .... and even today everything is the same as it was 10 years ago .... you should read more carefully - think twice before you make a mess!

elmucon:
there are no indicators - much less zigzags .... and everything is the same today as it was 10 years ago .... think of something else to fuck up !
I have already explained everything.

tara:
I have already explained everything.
weak .... and no one needed your explanations

The main wastrels have spoken ... who's next?
Reason: