learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 325

cyclik33:

Been trading for over three years. Closed the account. I sent my request to my broker, if they restore it I will post it at once.

The strategy is purely mathematical.

Open two orders - one buy the other sell. (with set TP and SL)

When the order closes at TP - one more open in the same direction.

If one of the orders goes in a negative (by the number of points equal to X) - one more order is opened, in the same direction with the value of ips2 sl2 lot2 (I should say right away that not Maarten, but on some pairs a small increase in lot on request). At the same time, the opposite orders continue to open and close at TP (which allows minimizing losses from a lingering trend).

If the second order goes in the red (by the number of points equal to X2) - the third one opens in the same direction with the value of TP3 sl3, lot3 . at the same time the opposite orders continue to open and close using the TP.

While the last (third) order is hanging, but the first one of the opposite direction is in deficit by Y pips, the first order of the given direction is opened.

If it is interesting I can send you the normal specifications.

There should also be a switch to trade in one direction, to trade in the other direction and to trade in both directions.

Personally I have traded on several correlated currency pairs, but in order to test it it is better to have different direction of trading.

I have tried to draw it on the paper now. I cannot do it. I have no mathematics i.e. i don't have numerical values of stops and take's. Anyway, you can drop me a T-shirt in your inbox, we'll write it up in no time... after I've done all the maths on paper.

cyclik33:

In a nutshell, this strategy allows crawling after the price and catching its fluctuations in profit, and on a prolonged flatless trend to hit only the spread.

For simplicity and to check effectiveness it can be done in the tester, first of all, the Expert Advisor is elementary -

When position closes in profit, the next one will be opened on the next bar. When position closes in loss after 5 bars.

What timeframe did you use?

in this simple version 5 minutes

It does not seem to matter about the timeframe - we open in X pips. only the loss is accumulated from three openings, and the profit is formed from one opening....

I'm talking about 5 min for the simplest EA to test. to test for 5 min, and not to get caught up in sudden crazy spikes. And about losses and profits is wrong. Profit increases from repeated openings. but losses from 3 do not increase, maximum from 2 and only for a short period. they are closed at stop loss

cyclik33:
I'm talking about 5 min for the simplest EA to test. to test for 5 min, and not to get caught up in sudden crazy spikes. And about losses and profits is wrong. Profits increase from repeated openings. But losses from 3 do not increase, maximum from 2 and only for a short period.
how can losses not accumulate if you open against the movement with a larger lot, the fact that the price will reach your takeaway opened on the movement, turn around and go the other way, cloudy strategy)

cyclik33:
I'm talking about 5 min for the simplest EA to test. to test for 5 min, and not to get caught up in sudden crazy spikes. And about losses and profits is wrong. Profits increase from repeated openings. But losses from 3 do not increase, losses from 2 at most and only for a short period.
The real reason for this is the lack of an accurate calculation of the market price.

_new-rena:
Now I've tried to sketch it out on paper. It doesn't work. There is essentially no mathematics, i.e. numerical values of stops and takeoffs. Anyway, you can drop me a T-shirt in your inbox, we'll write it up in no time... after I do all the maths on paper.
If I've got something using the described strategy, drop the report for discussion, I don't believe in lots.

YOUNGA:
Mansur - if you managed to get something using the described strategy, please drop the report for discussion - I do not believe in loci.
I don't believe in lots. i have no idea what to do with them. i can't write that. i think the man wants to test them - to adjust stops and takei. lots have always been a trader's problem, i don't see the point in writing such a thing.

got it
Reason: