What's wrong with my algo-trading? - page 7

paukas:

If you don't want to think, I won't force you. I wanted to help, but I see that help is not needed, you know the alphabet.

Looks like a quiet retirement would be a lot sweeter...

It is important to set the right life goal. For example, "I want to achieve nothing" - and lo and behold, you are already a winner!

evillive:
It is important to set the right life goal. For example, "I want to achieve nothing" - and lo and behold, you're already a winner!
If you think of Murphy's Law, then ... can you really set yourself such a goal?

zoritch:

it looks like a quiet retirement will be sweeter...
Like a crumb of sugar on the dirty surface of a table of realities... ;)

artmedia70:
If you think of Murphy's Law, then ... maybe you should really set yourself such a goal.

Murphy has only one law - "If any trouble can happen, it happens", the rest is conclusions and corollaries formulated from it. For example: "There are times when things succeed. Don't be horrified, it will pass."

evillive:

Murphy has only one law - "If any trouble can happen, it happens", the rest is conclusions and corollaries formulated from it. For example: "There are times when things succeed. Don't be horrified, it will pass."

Well... What am I saying? If you set a goal for yourself and try to achieve it, what's the very first thing that can go wrong? That's right - failure to achieve that goal ;)

So you have to set yourself a goal of not getting a damn thing in this life, and try your best to achieve it.

artmedia70:

Well... What am I saying? If you set a goal for yourself and try to achieve it, what's the very first thing that can go wrong? That's right - failure to achieve that goal ;)

So you need to set a goal - do not get a damn thing in this life and try by all means to achieve it.

The fact that the law in the direction of "better" does not work, and from bad to worse - is always welcome))))

In general, Murphy was an optimist, I am afraid to imagine what would have happened if he had been a pessimist ))))

paukas:
There's no profitable systems on the daily. Everything gets eaten up by the spread and swap.

Well, if someone hasn't been given one, no one has necessarily been given one.

I have a classmate who has been trading on monthly candles for a few years. That's what he feeds on.

evillive:

The thing is, the law does not work in the "better" direction, but you can always make bad things worse )))).

In general, Murphy was an optimist, I'm afraid to imagine what would happen if he were a pessimist ))))

There would be no Murphy's Law then ;)

artmedia70:

So you have to set yourself a goal of getting nowhere in life, and try hard to achieve it.

What if you succeed?
Reason: