learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 326

_new-rena:
It looks like nonsense :-) It looks like they just dumped me, but i have not got the gist of it yet, i.e. the algorithm is absent. i cannot write that.

I have read it to the end. (I did not immediately respond to his post).

Sounds like nonsense to me... :-)

After the summer holidays, I wanted to do some digging. Two months of digging and this is what I've got:

I used constant lot averaging.

khorosh:

After the summer holidays, I wanted to do some digging. Two months of digging and this is what I've got:

Is this a forward or an optimised period?

khorosh:

Not bad. Where did you get the history of M1 for a year, if it is not a secret?

evillive:
is this a forward or optimised period?

The optimised period is the last six months. On earlier history, where optimisation has not been done, results are unimportant - large drawdown:

We have to keep digging, the process of finding the grail is endless!!!!)))

_new-rena:
not bad. Where did you get the M1's story for the year, if that's not a secret?
From the methaquotes.

khorosh:
At the methaquotes.
They used to give 2 months on M1. Or can the MT4 downloaded from them be downloaded for a longer period?

_new-rena:
They used to give 2 months on M1. Or is it possible to download a longer period with the downloaded MT4?
I downloaded it from for4u in the terminal. Before downloading in the chart settings you need to set the maximum number of bars in the history of 10000000 and restart the terminal. Then open the quotes archive and select minutes of the required symbol. Click the Download button.

I have no idea what to do with it, I have to do it in rvd, I have no idea what to do with it, I have no idea what to do with it.

If you know a good mt5 coder, you should write a fully-fledged Expert Advisor, plus refinements afterwards, for a reasonable fee, I'm poor.

khorosh:
I downloaded in the terminal downloaded from for4u. Before downloading in the chart settings you need to set the maximum number of bars in the history 10000000 and restart the terminal. Then open the quotes archive and select minutes of the required symbol. Click the Load button.
In my opinion, with arbitrary (from the word arbitrary) updates from MT the history accumulated in work is lost. No one noticed? Such spontaneous updates occur many times. We need to jump off the metaquotes.