learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 337

charter:

Simply write in your will:

"All the hard-earned goods (read: stolen goods) should be placed with me in my tomb...".

The will of the deceased/dead is unquestionable and sacred. )))

And who will pay for the protection of "sacredly acquired"?!

khorosh:
10 times 3,000 and it's already a good raise for your pension. Everything's wrong for you, you're always dissatisfied with everything. Take care of your liver, such perpetually dissatisfied people are prone to disease. Without an advisor and a tester, you'll spend your life testing until you retire.) Free tester does not like - order the programmers, they will make whatever you need to your TOR. By the way, you can work with lots on MT5, some brokerage companies offer such an opportunity - one tool under two names. But you do not need it, it's easier for you to blame someone else for your failures). If you have no idea, no tester will help. If you have had the bitter experience of testing low-quality martins posted on the Web, do not assume that all EAs using martins are bad.

Once again, I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about you and not only you, you test something there, but it's no use, but you can't admit it.

I've done it 10 times) for 3000, you're already retired, that's only if your heirs earn by your advisers) let others take care of their livers, I only drink in summer and not for long and it's always been that way and it will be that way.

I've given up all the martin and online stuff for years now!

I say that all you do is not really profit, a pittance, and you are making a big deal out of it as usual, they are fooling themselves.

Good luck to you.

7Konstantin7:

Once again, I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about you and not only you, you test something there, but it's no use, but you can't admit it.

I've done it 10 times) for 3000, you're already retired, that's only if your heirs earn by your advisers) let others take care of their livers, I only drink in summer and not for long and it's always been that way and it will be that way.

I've given up all the martin and online stuff for years now!

I say that all you do is not really profit, a pittance, and you have made a big deal out of it as usual, they are fooling themselves.

Good luck to you.

And you talk about yourself and do not look into the pockets of others, it is not customary for decent people, you know the saying, "A nosy barbarian got her nose ripped off".

The liver suffers not only from alcohol. Here's what the doctors say: "...And yet the cause is originally in the man himself. On the contrary, it is not liver diseases which spoil a man's character, but a man's own acrimonious, envious, vindictive and spiteful character which causes organic liver damage."

I know you quit martin because you can't find decent martin in the public domain and you can't program yourself.

I don't know what you do, so I don't draw any conclusions from the screenshots you posted. What I do you also do not know in detail, so do not draw any conclusions.

You've been fooling yourself for years. I'm retired and can consider forex as an entertainment, because I am well provided for and receive a pension.But you're young and have no education, no profession and no job. You are hanging on your parents' neck and for many years sitting at the computer, you nurture yourself thinking that just in a little while the money will flow. But what if something happens to your parents, what will you live on?

I wish you success.)

khorosh:

Yes, everything is fine) repairs while doing, 2 years already, the house is big about 100 sq.m., finish and go to work) at first thought to buy a Gazelle, but all the money to repair go, where to go to work place is, suggested neighbours to a private enterprise to go, but while busy, and a neighbour of the owner and drives a Range Rover and BMW, so the salary will not be a problem) on a good account with them, as he made them a veranda of about 30 sq.M. and more roof on the house to change, well, maybe even something else, bored with building, well, nothing left a bit) counted how many I set myself, in general, 500.000 will leave.

Fuck this forex) I have not dreamt for a long time, my liver will sit down for sure, it is better to get real money than virtual ones).

7Konstantin7:

Yes, everything is fine) repairs while doing, 2 years already, the house is big about 100 sq. m, finish and will go to work) at first thought to buy a Gazelle, but all the money to repair go, where to go to work place is, suggested neighbours to a private enterprise to go, but while busy, and a neighbour of the owner and drives a Range Rover and BMW, so the salary will not be a problem) on a good account with them, as did them about 30 sq. m veranda.M. and more roof on the house to change, well, maybe even something else, bored with building, well, nothing left a bit) counted how many I set myself, in general, 500.000 will leave.

Fuck this forex) I have not dreamt for a long time, my liver will sit down for sure, it is better to get real money than virtual ones).

That's a sensible reasoning. Good luck).

khorosh:
Now that's sound reasoning. Good luck.)
Thank you too)

HAu villagers !!! - have fun with the test --- what do you think ?

ddddddddddddddddddddddssssss

a billion in 5 years - hee ....

elmucon:

HAu villagers !!! - have fun with the test --- what do you think ?

a billion in 5 years - hee ....

It all depends on how over-optimised the robot is and how much of its performance depends on optimisation. But on the whole it's risky, no stops, at the end of the test it's discounted a decent amount from what it's gained. Is the account shown there still alive?

Continuous loss of 22 deals is this at the End?

DJDJ22:
Continuous loss of 22 trades is that at the end?

No, the thing is that on a cent account there is a limit on the lot size (100) and when you need to put more than that, the EA makes a compound lot. For example, if you need 250 lots, an EA puts 100+100+50, i.e. three orders ....

so when the amount is too big, there are too many orders - hence the figures - I think you should not even look at them .... and in the end owls simply did not trade enough - the series was not closed and the test was over - so at the end there is a "bend".

//------- : продаём  
        if (ModLotSell > 0 && TradeSell && SIG < 0)
           {
           if (Flag > 0) LotRepit = NormalizeDouble(ModLotSell+ModLotBuy*Revers,l_digits); else LotRepit = ModLotSell;
           if (IsOptimization() || IsTesting()) LastLotSell = LotRepit;
           while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit >= l_maxlot)
                {
                if (OpenSell(l_maxlot) == FALSE)return;
                LotRepit -= l_maxlot;
                }
           while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit < l_maxlot)
                {
                if (OpenSell(LotRepit) == FALSE)return;
                LotRepit = 0;
                }
           Flag = -1;
           }
        //------- : покупаем 
        if (ModLotBuy > 0 && TradeBuy && SIG > 0)
           {
           if (Flag < 0) LotRepit = NormalizeDouble(ModLotBuy+ModLotSell*Revers,l_digits); else LotRepit = ModLotBuy; 
           if (IsOptimization() || IsTesting()) LastLotBuy = LotRepit;
           while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit >= l_maxlot)
                {
                if(OpenBuy(l_maxlot) == FALSE)return;
                LotRepit -= l_maxlot;
                }
           while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit < l_maxlot)
                {
                if(OpenBuy(LotRepit) == FALSE)return;
                LotRepit = 0;
                }
           Flag = 1;
           }
Reason: