learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 323

khorosh:
Gentlemen using averaging martin! Worried about the state of your deposits. Please share the state they are in. Last summer's non-stop trend on EURUSD (which is nonsense in summer), I think, has affected many people's nerves. Probably without manual intervention (locking the part of the total lot) many deposits could hardly be saved. Thank god I did not lose this one, because I left the market beforehand because of a vacation trip to the sea, so I started it on September 1st. I checked my EAs in the tester on the Jew from 01.07.2014. Although they didn't drain, they would still be in a decent drawdown as of today.
To discard such nastiness and to do nothing + not to get involved in such a woe-is-strategy again...

_new-rena:
Throw that kind of crap away, and that's it + don't get sucked into that kind of woe-is-me routine again...
You can throw it away when you have something better. Do you have one? - I don't. In the meantime, I have had EAs for 2 years without plummeting. So let them do it.

khorosh:
You can throw it away when you have something better. Do you have one? - I don't. So far, my EAs have been working for two years without losing money. Let them work.
I should have thrown them away with a better one. so far, i have had them for 2 years without losing money and let them work.

_new-rena:
in politics because it was quiet (a reversal martin is the right thing to do). now we need a trend martini .
The trend is ending.

khorosh:
The trend is ending.
Oh, I don't know. I think it's just starting.

_new-rena:
Oh, I don't know. I think it's just getting started.
Well at least there should be a decent pullback soon. There was a hammer on the eu last week.

khorosh:
Well at least there should be a decent pullback soon. There was a hammer on the eu last week.
Could be. I'm looking at a period of a month...

khorosh:
Gentlemen using the averaging martin! Worried about the state of your deposits. Share what state they're in. The last summer's non-stop trend on EURUSD (which is nonsense in summer) has ruined many people's nerves. Probably without manual intervention (locking the part of the total lot) many deposits could hardly be saved. Thank god I did not lose this one, because I left the market beforehand because of a vacation trip to the sea, so I started it on September 1st. I checked my EAs in the tester on the Jew from 01.07.2014. Although they didn't lose any money, they would still be in decent drawdown as of today.

I didn't switch it off before I left... :-) I got more out than I lost on the July move up on H4 on AUDNZD... There's still some left...

Starting again soon...

khorosh:
Gentlemen using averaging martin! Worried about the state of your deposits. Please share the state they are in. Last summer's non-stop trend on EURUSD(which is nonsense in summer), I think, has affected many people's nerves. Probably without manual intervention (locking the part of the total lot) many deposits could hardly be saved. Thank god I did not lose this one, because I left the market beforehand because of a vacation trip to the sea, so I started it on September 1st. I checked my EAs in the tester on the Jew from 01.07.2014. Although they didn't lose money, they would still be in a decent drawdown as of today.
Probably because now traders also trade on holiday ( many have robots, smartphones or VPS). So now we cannot count on the traditional summer flat.

khorosh:
Probably because now traders also trade on holiday (many of them have robots, smartphones or VPS). So, now we cannot count on the traditional summer flat.

And it seemed to me that it is the flat that is destructive to martin, because it increases the lot and cannot achieve even the minimum profit!

But with trends and low load it quickly reaches the desired profit!

Reason: