learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 334

And if I say so - what doesn't work in the tester doesn't work in life (you just have to test properly)

7Konstantin7:
Guys) I'll tell you a secret, anything done in the tester will definitely not work!
I don't know, I don't know. It works for me. I can't imagine what I would do without the tester. You have to optimise by opening prices and check the maximum drawdown by ticks.

khorosh:
I don't know, I don't know. It works for me. I can't imagine what I would do without a tester. I have to optimise by minute opening prices and check maximum drawdown by ticks.
On the one hand, it seems to me, but for some reason there is no money(

7Konstantin7:
Guys) I'll tell you a secret, anything done in a tester will definitely not work!

And if it does work?

paukas:

What if it works?
Have you earned a lot in all your time in forex? How many years have you been trading and how much money have you made?) Not counting investors.

7Konstantin7:
On the one hand it seems to be, but for some reason there is no money(
Is the lack of money only the tester's fault?

khorosh:
I don't know, I don't know. It works for me. I can't imagine what I would do without a tester. We should optimize by opening prices of minutes and check the maximal drawdown by ticks.
The tester generates ticks using a certain algorithm, and the most accurate history is obtained on minutes, so download the minutes and convert them to the required timeframe .... and you don't need the ticks at all .... :)

elmucon:
The tester generates ticks itself according to a certain algorithm and the most accurate history is obtained on the minutes, so download the minutes and convert to the desired timeframe .... And you don't need ticks at all .... :)
I need ticks if I want to estimate the maximal drawdown more accurately, because price passes through both khays and lows only when testing by ticks. While testing by opening prices always underestimates the maximal drawdown. Believe me in my experience, I faced this many times. And I knew that the tester generates ticks by itself 9 years ago. )

7Konstantin7:
How much money have you made in all your time in forex? How many years have you been trading and how much money have you made?) Not counting investors.
It is not customary to ask this of a solid trader. Nobody wants to expose their money. They do it only for advertising purposes, hired by brokerage firms to attract the masses in their networks.

khorosh:
Is the tester the only one to blame for the lack of money?
I was talking about the fact that the tester works in the same way in the real world, so where is the money?) The main thing is that the profit would not be a pittance, but 30,000 per month for many years.
Reason: