learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 321

marker:

It works in alp-ri too, but it doesn't work in masterfoe (the build is attached).

There's something wrong with your computer, it all compiles on that terminal and on all others.

Never install any software on the system disk and there will be less wasted nerve-wracking.

evillive:

There's something wrong with your computer, everything compiles on that terminal and all the others.

Never install any software on the system disk and there will be less wasted nerve-wracking.

I'm getting to compile from the directory without bugs and then saved somewhere else but I'm trying to compile from the terminal itself, gives me 24 errors and no connection to the chart, it's like a miracle.

marker:

I've managed to compile from a directory without errors, then saved somewhere there, but it won't stick on the chart. Trying to compile from the terminal, it generates 24 errors and as a consequence does not stick on the chart, miracles.

The "portable" mode will be very useful, I think. Or click on "Open data directory" and always save there, then the compile and save will always be correct.

evillive:

The portable would be quite useful, I think. Or click on "Open data directory" and always save there, then compile and save will always be correct.

Oooh, a miracle happened, through the data directory opened, compiled, saved without closing the terminal tried to throw the bot on the window and voila, everything works in the newly installed terminal and the old (584 build) and still does not want to work, moreover, all in English, but anyway, good that the new works, reinstall on the new terminal is no problem))) Thank you very much for your responsiveness))

I'm writing here as there's IMHO nowhere else to go. Germany vs Brazil - odds of 1.79 for the Germans and 2.01 for Brasilho. Bet 5,000 p. on the Germans... :-) IMHO - I was right... Tomorrow I'll be drunk again :-), which I also wish YOU to do!!!!! They (Brazillo) will fuck you up... I can attach a scan of the ticket, if you don't believe it.

Now 6-0 = Jormani rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look it up on sportsboks - please don't take it as a snark. Thank you.

Everything - Le Brasil - fuck off...

Their coach - murdered - see the first half.

I've been bangin' five roubles from Italy-Costa myself... Then from one-eighth onwards, it's all on the plus side...

P.S. I'm a football player myself - I know the odds. So far it's all on the plus side, which I wish you from the bottom of my heart.

Fuck all the prognosticators before the count - seven - zero - past the box office of any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMHO!

See their performance for today on Sport 2 - 2-1 - Germany...

But, to give credit where credit is due - the benchmarks - have been given!

Reason: