Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 800

Roman Sharanov:
What is the reason?

dll is a dark subject and cannot be treated ;-)

but underground knocks say that you may not have enough history (or it may have "holes") of the required DLL. Pump up the required characters.

well since everyone(??) is working and you are not. What may be the difference? The history may be different.

your browser may have "healed" the dll :-) but that is something out of the realm of fantasy.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

dll is a dark subject and cannot be treated ;-)

but underground knocks say that you may not have enough history (or it may have "holes") of the required DLL. Pump up the required characters.

well since everyone(??) is working and you are not. What may be the difference? The history may be different.

your antivirus may have "healed" the dll :-) but that's out of the realm of fantasy.

antivirus disabled, history already downloaded....

Another funny thing. When installing any MT4 terminal, the "Something's gone wrong..." window pops up in the couch and an undo button. But it does not affect anything, the terminal is still installed.

Further, at attempt to open the terminal the error

And it helps in this case rename terminal ec, for example.

What demons live in my computer?

I can't understand why my panel is not deleted when I click above or below its coordinates

if(id == CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{
if(ObjectGetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Global_B №2",OBJPROP_STATE) == true && sparam == "1")
        {
         int xd1 = (int)ObjectGetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Size_P №1",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE),
             yd1 = (int)ObjectGetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Size_P №1",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE),
             xs1 = (int)ObjectGetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Size_P №1",OBJPROP_XSIZE),
             ys1 = (int)ObjectGetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Size_P №1",OBJPROP_YSIZE);
         if(((int)lparam < xd1 || (int)lparam > (xd1+xs1)) && ((int)dparam < yd1 || (int)dparam > (yd1+ys1)))
           {
            ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Global_B №2",OBJPROP_COLOR,clrBlack);
            ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Global_B №2",OBJPROP_BGCOLOR,clrWhite);
            ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),id_name+" Global_B №2",OBJPROP_STATE,false);
            SizePanel("D");
           };
        };
};

And exactly above or below, because if left or right it is removed. I checked all the Alert and all variables have the right values and the conditions are correct - but it still does not get deleted.

MQL4

Alexandr Sokolov:

I can't understand why my panel is not deleted when I click above or below its coordinates

And exactly above or below, because if left or right it is removed. I checked all the Alert and all variables have the right values and the conditions are correct - but it still does not get deleted.

MQL4

Or maybe you should
   if(id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK)

Alexey Viktorov:
Or maybe it should be

Thank you! As it turned out, instead of && it was || and taking into account the coordinates of the calling button

When I corrected the code description in codebase I got the following error, although it was not there before and I haven't changed or corrected the code itself.

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) not synchronized with trade server

Is it possible to easily calculate one indicator based on another in mql4? In mql5 I know it was possible to substitute the handle of another indicator instead of the calculation price....

Please help me make a small change to my Expert Advisor. When I close a position at Take Profit on the next bar, it opens again in the direction of the indicator. I want it to open only when the indicator signal changes. Thank you in advance!
Files:

Roman Sharanov:
Is it possible to easily calculate one indicator based on another in mql4? In mql5 I know it was possible to simply substitute the handle of another indicator instead of the calculation price....

As an example:

MA on ATR
MA on ATR
  • www.mql5.com
Советник МА, RSI RVI Советник считает на 22 барах МА14, МА30 и МА120 на часовом ТФ и 5ти минутном ТФ приведенным по усреднению к часовому (период усреднения увеличен в 12 раз (60/5=12). Так же с RVI и RSI что не сильно корректно, но точки перегибов и пересечений не меняет. Tech-Assistent
Reason: