learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 320

zoritch:

Romka, I'm in solidarity... I've been taken out too, but not for good... although I'm ready now :-)))
:-) I see.

It's my birthday on the 28th. Just about to start one-eighth... It's business as usual...

I won't leave it like that... I'll get the bookmakers' estimates tomorrow - I'll post them here...

Need an opinion a la "selenium" ....:-) I have to...

zoritch:

Romka, I'm in solidarity... I've been taken out too, but not for good... although I'm ready now :-)))

Now it has been taken out too (Kurila) - so who cares ... :-)

You'll live ALWAYS!!!! :-) Like a Vampire - forever... :-)

zoritch:

... it's too early for you ... :-)

Roma hello, again I have a request, the bot stopped working with the release of the 670 build, I have a problem with this MT4, if you have time to fix it please, installer terminal on which I am using it - attached, it does not work, writes 24 errors.
Files:
670qbild.zip  403 kb

Yes,and also noticed a bug,if opt for five characters,tap just do not opt - although the check mark is, and he did not opt.I do not understand what the nonsense.Now the tap on the five characters I have in the optimization is always 89)))

P / S. The problem with the five-character has been solved.

marker:
I have a problem with Mt4. If you have time, fix it please, I have to attach the terminal's installer, it has 24 errors and does not want to work.

Do you use it for live trading? I got it compiled without errors, two warnings only.

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked MACDrSTOCHcMartingaledv3.02_2_.mq4      586     4
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked MACDrSTOCHcMartingaledv3.02_2_.mq4      626     7

My mt b. 670, ME b. 966

evillive:

Do you use it for live trading? I compile with no errors, two warnings only

MT b. 670, ME b. 966

Hi, I use it as an additional indicator, when it enters the market with fifth and outermost order (I have specified it so in the settings) it gives additional signal to buy or sell. After optimization and running, I look at the average drawdown, to which it went during the optimization period after the last (fifth) order and approximately orientate myself.)

I wonder how it compiles, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

evillive:

Do you use it for live trading? I compile with no errors, two warnings only

MT b. 670, ME b. 966

I also work in alp-ri, but in masterfoe (attached build) - no way)

Now it compiles, but still has one error (because of this on the chart does not hang). And if you open it in terminal and try to compile it, it gives 24 errors, if you go to terminal installation directory on C drive and open it there and then compile it, it gives only one error.

Reason: