learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 318

Roman.:
in what?

hello fight?! :-)

It's all in the profile...

Roma, hello, the bot stopped working after the last update, I attached both the installer and the bot)

marker:

Roma, hello, the bot stopped working after the last update, I attached the installer and bot there)

I'll be sober... :-) (Darling's on a training trip in my city right now).

Ready to look at it later ... (in a week)

marker:

Roma, hello, the bot stopped working after the last update, I attached both the installer and the bot there)

Did it now. Warnings - ok. (You can fix it later.) Everything compiles fine... From the terminal to C.

Bild 934 of 4.

Svetlo:

If you get training at a brokerage company, it might take you less than 5 years to understand the market, and you will be trading faster, and you might even be trading profitably.

Bring your cents to the brokerage house

paukas:

Bring your ketse to the DC

:-)

Monsieur Paukas not for nothing you from Augustus Caesar...

As usual - killed it! :-) right on.

Pys to his messagas I wanted to write first: "And so - how much does your DC pay you?) But I didn't... vomit for nothing... :-) I even tried to count - why - has the "Countrymen" thread been up for more than 5 years? :-)

Roman.:

Made it now. Warnings - don't care. (Can be corrected later.) I'm compiling fine... From terminal to C.

Bild 934 from 4u.

Roma, big man, big respect and a lot of profit, thanks, it's working:))

marker:

Roma, big man, big respect and a lot of profit, thanks, it's working:))
From the bottom of my heart.
My pleasure! Likewise. Direct set, with the parameters and step as to opt! Thank you.

Roman.:
My pleasure.
Glad! Likewise. Direct set, with the parameters and step how to opt in! Thanks.

Roma Zdarov, here are the sets with 4 different dates (I do so as a precaution), the optil is strictly on the quotes provided by MFX (I attached their latest instaler above, spread is fixed, 2 pips). EURUSD H1 is strict.

These sets are recent (the dates are visible there), I would use them strictly within the date range described in the settings.

The step of parameters and the range are given (you can increase it by 10% for your experiment, but this is optimal).

I have the quotes for 02 October 2011 (long time using), when loading the terminal from scratch, the quotes start later than 02 October 2011.

Files:
06.zip  6 kb

Here's the cotier story, I think I copied it right.

Files:
history-eurusd.zip  3334 kb

Guys,give me a link where to download Goldfish )) or Gold_fish 1.8,or send me the file.Thanks

Reason: