learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 317

_new-rena:

yes, but who and how much time it will take - God only knows....

This is where normal and, most importantly, adequate work in the market begins

I agree, time may be spent from 5-8 years and you should only take it into account if you do it all after your main job.

khorosh:

I've been here since 2006 and it's not the first time I've met such inventors of tester grails who've fished out a pattern of teak modelling. But the real put everything in its place and will put you). Forget the ticks and test at open m1 prices. Otherwise you won't see any luck)).

Well, here I have compared the tick history from the tester with the real one when my algorithm works. If we do not take into account possible disconnects, the coincidence of buy/sell operations, with a difference of less than a minute in time - 100%. As smart people have said, if you test correctly, you can trust the tester.

In my case, you can believe 99.999%).

_CaHeK_:

Well, I compared the tick history from the tester with the real, when my algorithm works. If we don't take into account possible disconnections, the coincidence on buy/sell operations, with a difference of less than a minute in time, is 100%. As smart people said, if you test correctly, you can trust the tester.

In my case, you can trust 99.999%).

Sanyok, with your "tales of the Vienna Woods, and the secrets of the court of Madrid " is tiring! :-)

IMHO.

Roman.:

Sanyok, you're boring me with your "tales of the Vienna Woods and the secrets of the court in Madrid "! :-)

IMHO.

Bear with me...))

P.S. We were born to make a fairy tale come true....)

evillive:

Somehow, it seems to only give warnings, no errors. but it leaks...

Hello colleagues, I am writing again with a request for help, bot again stopped working with the release of the new build, now when compiling gives 24 errors and 2 warnings, in the archive attached all the files with which it works, fix it if not difficult, the indicator "asshole" again does not work) Just in case attached instalnik broker that I ususe it.
Files:
bot_1.zip  350 kb

And when I try to run it in the old version of the terminal, it only writes a couple of warnings and this kind of crap in the log, but it doesn't make any trades.

like stdlib.ex4 is stupid.

Guys, hello.)

Profitov:

I agree, time could be spent from 5-8 years and that's only counting if you do it all after your main job.

But if you get training at a brokerage company, maybe it will take you less than 5 years to understand the market and you will trade faster and maybe you will even trade profitably.

marker:
Guys, help)
in what?

hello fight?! :-)

It's all in the profile...

Svetlo:

But if you get training with a brokerage company, it might take you less than 5 years to understand the market, and you'll trade faster, and maybe you'll become a profitable trader.

Beautifully said))))

>>
Reason: