learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 159

elmucon:

Would tests like this work?

No, they won't ;-) Drodown 39,41 - wow, recovery factor 2. The tester coryphaei will weep here (although the period is not specified - such a superficial analysis of the report)

elmucon:

Cereals I do not understand yet, but eurusd : gbfusd - I understand... the result is there (smile)

in the morning - 40% profit from the deposit.

The thing is, that EURGBP has been going in a range for last 7-8 days... That is where the profits come from! :)))

Seasonal quasi-arbitrage, according to Leonid's information, seems to be profitable. However, I am sceptical about currency arbitrage on the forex market. Is it easier to catch the point of convergence for entry when spread changes its sign than it is to catch the entry point for one currency? It is not easier at all. If you enter too early, you may wait a long time for the convergence, getting either a big drawdown with a normal lot, or a small profit with a small lot.

Good day villagers ))) I remember I posted a screenshot with the supposed levels on the weekly chart

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/09/rrwnqzk.jpg

The error is 60 points for the weekly chart) but in general let's not forget that I drew the lines fast))) What do you think? How much of a margin of error is it?)

I DON'T SEE KNUCKLEBONES WITH THE RAGING GRAIL (

Maybe he poured.....

kakin:

I DON'T SEE KNUCKLEBONES WITH THE RAGING GRAIL(
Maybe he poured.....

He won't, he's one of us.

kakin:

I DON'T SEE KOSTYAN WITH THE RAGING GRAIL(

He's probably leaking advisers here again on other forums for money ))))

DmitriyN:
He's not, he's one of us.
Ha, I thought there was a whole gang of you dickheads out there.)

DmitriyN:
He won't, he's one of us.

Brotherhood of non-pourers?)

Dear moderators, please pay attention to the rudeness on this page.

Reason: