learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 156

kakin:
Interested. Pair trading is very promising, I think. But you need to learn MT5 for that - and there are no books on MKL5( Although, ..... I will try to use MQL5 in MQL5 but I have not got any book on it( Although, ).

The question is why there is no need to study MQL5 if all its stuff, from indices to working EAs, is already available as a set?

See Indicator: Ind_2 Line+1

Reshetov:

Why learn MQL5 when all the stuff from indices to the working EA is already laid out in a ready-made form?

See Indicator: Ind_2 Line+1

Thank you. This is awesome! At least I don't have to write an indicator*)

7Konstantin7:

I'll be working on the demo, I've almost doubled everything, the old account is not in deficit in general

That's how the real villagers trade :D

This is your first double in your trading career?

kakin:
Is this your first account doubling in your trading career?
Nah) I've been in a lot of brokerage firms for 5 years, I've doubled a lot, lost a lot) I'm still looking for the grail:) no money, so to speak, it's not pouring in yet

How about this?

Put some clothes on, I don't feel comfortable looking at you with a beer.

Dear Villagers, what can I come up with with this thing, lot by Fibonacci row, opens from the edges of Bands, but question, from what to calculate the minimum distance between fills ?

BeerGod:

Dear Villagers, what can I come up with with this thing, lot by Fibonacci row, opens from the edges of Bands, but question, from what to calculate the minimum distance between fills ?

Is there a zero stoploss?

Well so far yes, but the stoploss comes if the opposite line is unsuccessfully crossed.

BeerGod:
Well so far yes, but the stoploss comes if you unsuccessfully cross the opposite line.

I have such an EA! half a year ago I made it! its disadvantage is that it does not need to be in the market the whole day, but only after a large movement! the distance between the fillings is about 5 or 10 pips!

Reason: