learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 399

Roman Shiredchenko:

here's the best way, essentially, would you suggest a better way to marshal Gunn (time bidding)? I've tried it - it worked, but somehow I'm not impressed yet....

there it is - efficiency to risk - not impressed... yet... :-) have to do.

Gunn got rich off books and seminars, while his grids, squares and other fans are coffee grounds guessing (with astrology and psychology). You might as well draw a scarecrow on a chart and then draw pivot points by the ear, like it's a coincidence).

Актер:
Gunn got rich off of books and seminars, while his grids, squares and other fans are coffee grounds guessing (with astrology and psychology). You may as well draw a scarecrow on a chart and then draw pivot points by the ear, like it's a coincidence)

+++

Актер:
Gunn got rich off of books and seminars, while his grids, squares and other fans are coffee grounds guessing (with astrology and psychology). You may as well draw a scarecrow on a chart and then draw pivot points by the ear, as if they were a coincidence)
CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

+++

:-) GOOD TO READ YOU.

AN OPINION ON THE MERITS - MARTIN GANN (HIS APPROACHES TO THE MARKET) - NO LYRICS............

HELLO

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) GOOD TO READ YOU

SUBSTANTIVE OPINION - MARTIN GANN (HIS APPROACHES TO THE MARKET) - NO LYRICS............

Martinize everyone! The sun, the moon, the stars, the green sphétograph, the unwashed jeans, the bobai kolotun, etc.

And no lyrics, just the truth of life :-)

Актер:
Martiniate everything! The sun, the moon, the stars, the green sphétograph, the unwashed jeans, the kolotun babai, etc.

And no lyrics, just the truth of life...)

I suggest that you do it beautifully and in color and with a smiley face (even though it doesn't decide or prove anything to anyone).

BUT WITH A SMILE.

EXPERIENCE IS HEREBY AVAILABLE (I haven't had a flush - I moved to another region and got divorced from a ****hole) - I'm going to this one...

:-)

for the bidding they said they needed to show 6000000.00 assets or get a fsrv1.0 certificate. - there are 1490 questions - to solve the figure.

to open (no trades for a year - reopen) account.

i used to let them open accounts for $5000 - and i had them open and trading.

now the ticket is $10,000.00 - deciding...

Актер:
Martine everything! The sun, the moon, the stars, the green sphétograph, the unwashed waistcoats, the bobai colotune, etc.

And no lyrics, just the truth of life...)

SHE'S GOOD - it doesn't pour, but it gets the bill out into space and with very good efficiency!!!!!!!!!.:-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

ONE GOOD - it doesn't pour, but it gets the bill out into space with very good efficiency!!!!!!!!!:-)

Where is the space, show me one. Not a cent space.

not a cent cosmos was at BKS on SME trading, there was no trading for a year - the account was closed. Now the entry fee is $10,000.00.

Roman Shiredchenko:
not a cent cosmos was at BKS on SME trading, there was no trading for a year - the account was closed. Now the entry fee is $10,000.00.
Is the cosmos fixed?
Reason: