learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 280

Everything has been optimised and works. Exps are in the branch.

Ideal - general report from strategy tester.

Real.

BeerGod:

Who says I took the test results seriously ?)

And there's no point in posting stupid graphs).

Roman.:

Everything is optimised and works...

Optimization of the Expert Advisor, personally, tells me that the algorithm is designed more for luck and fortune, while my algorithm does not need any optimization in principle, as it uses the experience of learning from history with the most advanced neural network in this reality. So far everything is going as I expected. At the current moment of training the Expert Advisor I have a 100% confidence in the impossibility of losing money using my algorithm.

P.S. in 64 hours of training in the 4th week, the profit is already almost 250%.

__CaHeK__:

Optimization of the Expert Advisor, personally, tells me that the algorithm is designed more for luck and fortune, while my algorithm does not need any optimization in principle, as it uses the experience of learning from history with the most advanced neural network in this reality. So far everything is going as I expected. At the current moment of training the Expert Advisor I have a 100% confidence in the impossibility of losing money using my algorithm.

P.S. for 2.5 days of training on the 4th week, the profit is already almost 250%.

HOORAY FOR YOU!

But, in this branch it is customary to post the TS. Read it if you don't believe me.

Roman.:

GREETINGS!

But, in this branch it is customary to post TC. Read it if you don't believe me.

Thanks for the congratulations, but if my TS, in its complete form, even theoretically, could fail, I would definitely publish it, so there would be another Expert Advisor, which will fail everything at one point, so far it's the opposite and I'm not going to put out such an algorithm, or even sell it for a lot of money.

__CaHeK__:

P.S. in 64 hours of training in the 4th week, the profit is already almost 250%.

Learning as well as optimization are similar processes and based on the use of quotes history. Both over-optimization and over-training are possible. In both cases, adjustment to the historical quotes takes place. In both cases, the deposit is lost when working on the real account. If you think that the use of the neural network itself should already provide the effective work of an EA, you are mistaken. The experience of many developers shows that it is as difficult to make an Expert Advisor that uses the neural network work effectively, as it is to make an Expert Advisor that does not use it.

__CaHeK__:

Thanks for the congratulations, but if my TS, in its complete form, even theoretically, could fail, I would definitely publish it, so that there would be another EA, which will fail everything at one point, while now it is the opposite and I do not intend to publish such an algorithm, or even sell it for a lot of money.

Have a bun.

khorosh:
Learning as well as optimisation are similar processes and are based on using quotes history. Both overoptimization and overlearning are possible. In both cases, it is adjusted for historical quotes. In both cases, the deposit is lost when working on the real account. If you think that the use of the neural network itself should already provide the effective work of an EA, you are mistaken. The experience of many developers shows that it is as difficult to make an Expert Advisor that uses the neural network work effectively, as it is to make an Expert Advisor that does not use it.

So far this has been the case, but my case is very different, I have never seen anything like this before or anywhere else.

P.S., bring me one advisor, whose creator was talking about 100% profitability in one day, moreover, has a fixed stop, not using "martin", working with only one order, and which, for ABSOLUTELY any market reaction, had a ready-made solution with a probability of winning greater, or equal to 50%.

P.P.S. the test is elementary, you take any Expert Advisor, put a stop of 50 pips + spread, and watch a frantic "growth" of the deposit.)))

__CaHeK__:

Are you selling it?

So far it's all just a story.

Roman.:

Are you selling it?

So far it's all just a story.

Have you tried reading the text above?
Reason: