learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 284

Link_x:
Alexander, are you a follower of Eliot's Wave Theory?

No, my EA does not use any indicators or waves.

__CaHeK__:

I also have to answer you point by point.

1. The fact that you have not had the same results as in the tester was clear from the start, you didn't have to put it on the real account, if the Expert Advisor has no losing trades, then there is no choice, it either overlives the drawdown, or looks ahead, whatever you had, take your pick.

2. Search the Internet, in a nutshell, this is the feedback of past and future events, for example the EA made a loss at 100% of certain market conditions, this can be used to correct the trading robot's performance.

It is not the first time I tried to explain that there are no accidents in principle, the price movement is influenced by many things, and the price takes into account ALL the events of a given reality that can affect it. As for the laws of nature - it's the law of cause and effect, they haven't learned how to circumvent it yet.) I linked past price behaviour to likely future price behaviour.

P.S. When I train my Expert Advisor, I sometimes wonder how it follows all price movements with practically 100% accuracy, making reversals, working in flat and trend. Sometimes it is too confident and tries to wait out drawdowns, hence several series of 4 losses in a row during the last week of training, but in general it works fine so far.

Have you only tested it on the training sample? Test it on a time sample where no training was done.

__CaHeK__:

I also have to answer you point by point.

1. The fact that you have not had the same results as in the tester was clear from the beginning, you could not have put it on the real account, if the Expert Advisor has no losing trades, then there is no choice, it either overlives the drawdown, or looks into the future, you have to decide for yourself.

2. Search the Internet, in a nutshell, this is the feedback of past and future events, for example the EA made a loss at 100% of certain market conditions, this can be used to correct the trading robot's performance.

It is not the first time I tried to explain that there are no accidents in principle, the price movement is influenced by many things, and the price takes into account ALL the events of a given reality that can affect it. As for the laws of nature - it's the law of cause and effect, they haven't learned how to circumvent it yet.) I linked past price behaviour to likely future price behaviour.

P.S. When I train my Expert Advisor, I sometimes wonder how it follows all price movements with practically 100% accuracy, making reversals, working in flat and trend. Sometimes it is too confident and tries to wait out drawdowns, hence several series of 4 losses in a row during the last week of training, but in general it works fine so far.

Cool. :)

1 - item completed.

2 - item completed.

3 - there are no accidents in the market - I know.
There! This is the law of cause and effect associated with the market!
And the behavior of the price in the past, related to the price movement in the future has already been linked before you and called it "Technical Analysis", Alexander. :)

khorosh:

Give preference to those versions that have a higher recovery factor (the ratio of profit to maximum drawdown). Decent Expert Advisors have more than 10. The comparison is made by testing both versions on the same time interval.

At the last 4 th week of training, was a 2 times max. drawdown of 220 points, ie 2.2 dollars, and a profit of 47.76 dollars, ie recovery factor 47.76 / 2 = 21.7 I have correctly calculated?

Two oracles have come together!

__CaHeK__:

No, my EA does not use any indicators or waves.

It's not about your trading robot, it's about your trading preferences. :)

Link_x:
...And past price behaviour related to future price movement has already been linked before you and called it "Technical Analysis", Alexander. :)

Yes, it is, but no one has learned to find such a deep correlation, except me).

borilunad:

Two oracles have come together!

I laughed. :)
Thank you.

Link_x:

It's not about your trading robot, it's about your trading preferences. :)

I used to build "pyramids", I've raised from 100 to more than 4000 quid on real, but greed always ruins me, so I had to calculate the whole market and create a break-even algorithm (at least for now)).

__CaHeK__:

That's true, but so far no one has learned to find such a deep connection, except for me).
Well, well, sir, on what grounds do you say so?
I give you a refuting thesis and you give me a proving antithesis (or rather the opposite). Shall we start a debate? :)
Reason: