learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 278

7Konstantin7:

Ekho Moskvy will not lie, and the Internet will not be trusted either... Let's forget about children and count up the cost of adults, the amount is not small, this is just an example of the Olympics, and there are plenty of similar waste, it would be better to help the needy or to build and improve Russia as it is abroad

And that article is old... Based on www.putin-itogi.ru & 03.06.13

and then after they waste our people's money - taxes, they raise prices on everything they can, they take it out on the poor people

They will make more money on it, but it will not do us any good, we people will not see or feel it, we will only remember the taste of dumplings and the Olympic flame.)

Lies abound everywhere. At least the people of Sochi will get developed infrastructure and sporting opportunities. And that is better than if the money were just lying around invested in American treasury bonds. Of course, a lot of money was stolen during construction.

khorosh:

Aha one plus for Sochi) hopefully in the future other cities will also be invested so that the cities would be like abroad

7Konstantin7:

I wrote it all down and you're obviously a retard, go to Bobruisk you dumb animal.
The one who's smarter is the wrong one.)

The discussion has crossed the boundaries of reasonableness. Two hot guys are sent to a 24-hour ban to "cool down a bit".
Posts with insults and trolling have been deleted.

khorosh:
Of the two arguing, the one who is smarter is wrong).

super!!!

Colleagues, how did the holidays go? Did anyone trade, I earned about 2% of my deposit during the holidays.

Profitov:
Colleagues, how did the holidays go? Did anyone trade, I earned about 2% of my deposit during the holidays.
If you made money on cognac and red caviar over the holidays, then fine).

Profitov:
I have not switched off 30 EAs for a minute on 6 accounts with total deposit of 5K in 3 trading centers on TF D1. The drawdown reached 40% and I ended up with +5%.

yosuf:
Didn't switch off 30 EAs for a minute on 6 accounts with total deposit of 5K on 3 DTs on TF D1. The drawdown was as high as 40% and I ended up with +5%.

Tremendous.

Statistics of the EA, using my algorithm, in training mode.

Stop 50 pips, spread 10 pips.

1st week of training:

385 trades, percentage of repetition 16.623.

Profit from 10$ with 0.01 lot - 111.41$.

2-nd week of training:

499 trades, percentage repeat 48,297.

Profits from 10 dollars, with 0.01 lot - 88,6 dollars.

P.S. at the moment the maximum drawdown - $1.8, because more than 3 looses in a row has never been.

Reason: