learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 283

tehpp:

__CaHeK__

We all believe in you, come on!

you with your deposit will start to raise the quotes yourself)

Aha! We'll order the downs and ups! :)

" DON'T LOSE CONFIDENCE, ALEXANDER!!! "
tehpp:

he already has a 470% profit for the week !

it means the version is not 0.1))))))))

So version 4.7.7. :)

tehpp:

__CaHeK__

We all believe in you, come on!

If you have a deposit of your own, you'll start to raise the quotes yourself.)

I don't think so, I will not do it yet, first I will provide all good people with all they need and then we'll see.

P.S. Unless, of course, I'm wrong in principle, suddenly, have learned to change the future without affecting it, and the price of FOREX is jumping around randomly.

P.P.S. During the study period, 1679 transactions were made, based on 858 variants of events.

__CaHeK__:

No, I'm not going to do that yet, first I'll supply all the good people with everything they need, and then I'll see.

P.S. Unless of course I am wrong in principle, suddenly, they have learned to change the future without influencing it, and the price on FOREX jumps at random.

you will decide for yourself what to do with the earnings)

__CaHeK__:

I have never thought of releasing an untrained program for real.

P.S. I think I've already said it many times, but I'll say it again, the work of the EA on the real 1 - will be almost 1v1 as in the tester, no options. I can't even imagine what can disrupt the algorithm that is based on 2 - a quantum relationship of past and future, ie cause and effect, like 3 - the laws of nature have not yet learned to bypass, or what am I missing?

Point by point answer, sorry.

1 - not always. When I created my first MTS, determined to make sure it worked, I ran it in a tester. The results were staggering! Not a single losing trade! Only growth, especially not a small one. I thought:
- That's all, and you said that it took years of training! I did, in one week! I did it this way, I did it that way! - . Oh, yeah! (Laughs) I bet $100 on a real account. Wiped out within an hour. :(

2 - please tell me what it is. Very interesting.

3 - please clarify the following assumption. Do you associate price movement with the laws of nature?

Link_x:
I modified it and deleted the old version.
The old version had a $1500 drawdown and 460% profitability.
The new version has a drawdown of $350 and profitability of 400%.

Give preference to those versions that have a higher recovery factor (the ratio of profit to maximum drawdown). Decent Expert Advisors have more than 10. The comparison is made by testing both versions on the same time interval.

khorosh:

Give preference to those versions that have a higher recovery factor (the ratio of profit to maximum drawdown). Decent Expert Advisors have more than 10. The comparison is made by testing both versions on the same time interval.

I did not know about that! Thank you! I'll be testing. :)

Link_x:

1 - not always. When I created my first MTS, determined to make sure it worked, I ran it in a tester. The results were staggering! Not a single losing trade! Only growth, moreover not a small one. I thought:
- This is it, and you said that it took years of training! I did, in one week! I did it this way, I did it that way! - . (Laughs) Of course! (Laughs) I bet $100 on a real account. Wiped out within an hour. :(

3 - please clarify the following assumption. Do you relate price movements to the laws of nature?
Don't expect him to tell you the principles of his system. He will only do so when he has made all the forex money. Only then he will not need an expert).

Link_x:

Ugh! I didn't know about that! Thank you! (Laughs) I'll test it out. :)
This evaluation criterion is good because it does not depend on the used lot, so it allows you to compare TS using different algorithms of lot calculation.

khorosh:
Don't expect him to tell you the principles of his system. He will only do so when he has made all his forex money. Only then he won't need an expert)

I don't hope so. I am inventing my own grail. :)
His statement may be likened to one of the statements of Ralph Eliot, the founder of wave analysis. Is he his follower (I still resort to wave theory laws)?

Alexander, are you a follower of Eliot's Wave Theory?

Link_x:

1 - not always. When I created my first MTS, I decided to make sure it worked and ran it in a tester. The results were amazing! Not a single losing trade! Only growth, moreover not a small one. I thought:
- This is it, and you said that it took years of training! I did, in one week! I did it this way, I did it that way! - . (Laughs) Of course! (Laughs) I bet $100 on a real account. Wiped out within an hour. :(

3 - please clarify the following assumption. Do you relate price movements to the laws of nature?

I also have to answer you point by point.

1. The fact that you have not had the same results as in the tester was clear from the beginning, you could not have put it on the real account, if the Expert Advisor has no losing trades, then there is no choice, it either overlives the drawdown, or looks into the future, you have to decide for yourself.

2. Search the Internet, in short, this is a feedback of past and future events, for example the Expert Advisor made a loss at 100% of certain market conditions, this can be used to correct the trading robot's performance.

3 - I am trying to explain to everyone, not for the first time, that there are no accidents in principle, the price movement is influenced by many things, and the price takes into account ALL the events of this reality, which may affect it. As for the laws of nature - it's the law of cause and effect, they haven't learned how to circumvent it yet.) I linked past price behaviour to likely future price behaviour.

P.S. When teaching my Expert Advisor, I myself am sometimes amazed that it follows all price movements with practically 100% accuracy, making reversals, working in flat and trend. Sometimes it is too confident and tries to wait out drawdowns, hence several series of 4 losses in a row during the last week of training, but in general it works fine so far.

Reason: