learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 274

Well now he's learned - after 6 years - what a spread is) in the year 2088 he'll know what a tester is)

khorosh:

Is the lot permanent? Since 2009 how is it behaving?

Since 2009 I cannot trade without using a stop loss. So far I haven't found any adequate approach to stopping.

The lot is not exactly a constant, the total volume is taken by a bunch of orders at 0.01) It's been like this since 2011:

BeerGod:

Since 2009 I cannot make it without using stoploss, so far I haven't found any adequate approach to stopping.

The lot is not quite constant, the total volume is gained by a bunch of orders at 0.01) It has been like this since 2011:

the spread of the pile is large ? purely academic interest... that's how I do it myself

zoritch:

is the range of the pile large? purely academic interest... that's how I do it myself

I don't know where the price will go and I'm not trying to guess, sometimes the pile fits into the daily range, sometimes it hangs for a week, it depends on the market and volatility. When the moment of profitability comes, I close.

BeerGod:

I do not know where the price will go and I do not try to guess, sometimes a lot fits into the daily range, sometimes it hangs for a week, it depends on the market and volatility. When the moment of profitability comes, I close.
What is the maximal drawdown for the last two years?

BeerGod:

Since 2009 I cannot make it without using stoploss, so far I haven't found any adequate approach to stopping.

The lot is not quite constant, the total volume is gained by a bunch of orders at 0.01) It has been like this since 2011:

First it is advisable to close unprofitable, then profitable ones. Otherwise you may hit a stop loss. Yeah. Exactly. It's a means-tested one, not a balance-tested one.

zoritch:

is the range of the heap large? purely academic interest... that's how I type.
Zhen, that's not exactly how you type.

7Konstantin7:

Well now he's learned - after 6 years - what a spread is) in the year 2088 he'll know what a tester is)

Ban for 24 hours for mate.

_CaHeK_:

Well actually there are only two options, and it predicts only the most likely FOREX market behavior, which will include the collapse of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and the tsunami in Thailand, and in general any event in this reality, which will affect the price.

If traders cannot read the chart, it does not mean that the tsunami will help them.

khorosh:
In the last two years, what has been the maximum drawdown?

22% with a starting deposit of 1,000
Reason: