learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 153

Day eight - flight is fine

elmucon:

Day eight - flight is fine

Well done!

And I immediately had a flip and a sell, albeit not as profitable (see screenshot to long from post 9 of the previous page)!

Exit at crossing of lines of the first indicator (base of TS) and on reaching the opposite border of the channel with spread line of the second indicator.

Roman.:

Well done!

And I immediately had a flip and a sell, even if not as profitable (see screenshot to long from post 9 of the previous page)!

Exit at crossing of lines of the first indicator (base of TS) and at achievement of an opposite border of the channel with a spread line of the second indicator.

I've been eyeing the spread trading thread for a while now - but I don't want to trade by hand - and for spreads I need to learn mt5, it seems it can be implemented in the program code ...

But this is for now in the future. For now I am quite satisfied with my robot. Let's see what happens next ....

I have been working for about a day, I have been working for about a day now.

Guga Trend is a low profit machine that I tested before https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page140, I mean it pours or pours)

7Konstantin7:

I have been working for about a day, I have been working for about a day now.

Guga Trend is a low profit machine that I tested before https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page140, I mean it pours or pours)

He has a good hand in it. I am brave, Kostya.

kakin:
Yeah, I'll give it a try)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, I'll give it a try.)
Well... there's an expectation around the spread in the test. Lots of trades, though. I wouldn't bet it on the real. Try it. Is it a cent account?

kakin:
Well... the expectation is around the spread in the test. A lot of trades, though. I wouldn't bet it on the real. Give it a try. Is it a cent account?
I don't like cents, I only see cents for Ilan and other stuff like that.

7Konstantin7:
I don't like cents, I just don't like quid).

In reality, stops slip and trades follow the trend - and the result is always worse by a spread of one and a half or two. In reality stops slip and trades are always worse than one and a half or two spreads. By this we should look for a system with Eurobucks, with MO from 50 pips. A GUATrand - only 16 points. And if we look for Ilana-like owls, expectation should be calculated differently because there is equity trading.

I'm looking, but I've almost found it.

kakin:

It's reality I know) it's not the first time :D

I've been looking for almost 5 years and always seemed to find it too) nevertheless good luck to us all)

Reason: