learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 155

Roman.:

Thank you. I'll have a look...

here's the file after the script works
Files:

Roman.:

The fourth trade is in profit! Due to excessive loading of the startup deposit by my standards :-) it would have been dangerous for its size to make a deposit... So I entered the sell spread when the spread line was over the upper limit of the channel and exited when it crossed the middle of the channel.

Eurobucks - the Eurofrank was particularly pleasing today!

I`ve been speaking too much today about GRAULS and TS... :-)

Good!

Interested. Pair trading is very promising, I think. But I need to learn MT5 for that - and there are no books on MKL5( Although, ..... You can learn the basics of oop - and use the documentation!

elmucon:

here's the file after the script works
OK!

Roman.:
OK!

AND HERE IS A PROCESSED AND ORGANISED LIST OF CORRELATED PAIRS BASED ON LAST MONTH'S RESULTS
Files:

kakin:
Interested. Pair trading is very promising, I think. But you need to learn MT5 for that - and there are no books on MKL5( Although, ..... I can learn basic oop - and use documentation!
I've got some good articles where the basics of MQL5 are explained and everything is right in the palm of my hand.

Today 93 withdrawn 5 times) depo worked out-trading a little over a couple of days, on account 84 going further, RVD is rulez)

7Konstantin7:

Today 93 withdrawn 5 times) depo worked out-trading a little over a couple of days, on account 84 going further, RVD is rulez)

Shit 93 ue withdrawn five times a day))))??? Doesn't the DC allow any smaller withdrawals? )))))))

7Konstantin7:

So, that's it, you have almost 100% of it, it turns out? You are a robber!

Sepulca:

Shit 93 ue to withdraw five times a day))))??? Can't you get it any smaller than that? )))))))
There's no point in going smaller than 10.

kakin:
So, is it so, you have almost 100% of it? You are a rake!

I'll be working on the demo, I've almost doubled everything, the old account is not in deficit in general

That's how the real villagers trade :D

Reason: