learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 148

lotos7:
...this EA copy requires a password ...maybe someone has a way to fix it and give it a pill ...I'd appreciate it...

it won't decompile ...

kakin:

But Yusuf, there can be no grail.

"The very creation of a theory (the discovery of the mathematical nature) of financial markets means the death of those markets, which is an unsolvable paradox from a philosophical point of view."-From here.https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/news

Nevertheless, the grails are there.

7Konstantin7:

I wish I had.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Expectations :D

:-)

Kostyan, stop wasting your brain with tester-, demo-grails! :-)

I'm getting closer to the real-PAMM and no questions!

P.S. I got up to 800,000 from 20,000 on my own demo with aggressive settings in five months, then I got tired of controlling... This is a demo... But the fact is the fact that I can overclock the DEP - possible!

Here's the micro-real!

Roman.:

It's OK) I'm trying to make up a printing press :D By the way, it's not a tester... but my own special tester...)

I'm bored here) at least the pictures will cheer me up :D

paukas:
Nevertheless there are grails.

Well, I don't have any yet. By the way, I'm taking a poll. Interested in your opinion - To work with pending stop orders is better to choose classic account with fixed spread, or ndd with floating spread ?By the way...can you sell a couple of grails?

7Konstantin7:

It's OK) I'm trying to make up a printing press :D By the way, it's not a tester... but my own special tester...)

hello so did you find the key to this EA?

7Konstantin7:

not optimising :)

Nevertheless,there are gravels :D

Completed the code, looking online, I think during monday it will be clear what's what...

Sounds like tester pips. But we'll see.

7Konstantin7:

I see... :-)

If you get bored, you can have a good time with your comrades-in-arms and with women...

Clean, so it's - for prevention, then you feel MUCH more fun!!! Immediately there is something to do, for example, curing beer with a hangover. :-)

But, it's better to do it after a job well done - it's twice as pleasant as doing it for no good reason! Proven!

kakin:
Well, I don't have them yet. By the way, I'm taking a poll. I'm interested in your opinion - To work with the pending stop-orders is better to choose a classic account with a fixed spread, or ndd with a floating?

First find it, then guide it! :-) IMHO!

The REAL Grail doesn't care, for he CHOOSES THIS way and that way!

Roman.:

I see... :-)

If you are bored, you may go to the party with comrades-in-arms and have a good time with broads.

Clean, so it's for prevention, then you immediately feel MUCH more fun!!! Immediately there is something to do, like curing a beer hangover. :-)

But, it's better to do it after a job well done - it's twice as pleasant as doing it for no good reason! Proven!

It's OK... :-)))
Reason: