learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 160

Hi all) I've been busy, space odyssey

Score-Real

7Konstantin7:

He's been busy. I've been here half a day defending my honour, our Martian honour, for objective views from Mars :)

TheXpert:

He's probably leaking advisers on other forums for money again ))))

Ha, thought there was a whole bunch of you scammers around here.)

Yeah, a whole gang of 'em. You got ripped off.

DmitriyN:

And I'm going to rest)

7Konstantin7:

You've been cheated :D Why should we be concerned?

I'm ok ) it's just funny how dude who has been seen pushing none of his EAs from here (from this thread) on other forums is looking up the **** and is going to bail on PAMM.

I have a keen sense of justice. I have a keen sense of justice. That is why I do not bullshit myself and do not give others a chance.

It's a joke about Dima and the gang, of course.

TheXpert:

I once tried to sell on the forum about half a year or so ago, I wanted to lit the system with the EA, the author was aware of the owl, not from this thread, but in essence the owl is the same, stupid grid, they are all the same, the trick was not the owl, you can apply any egg, and how I applied it, not even the settings, as it turned out to lame, so I do not know what you are talking about

and now what, shit yourself :D you're confused, so goodbye

7Konstantin7:

i once tried to sell on the forum half a year or so ago, i wanted to lit the system with the real cent, the author of the owl was aware of it, not from this thread, but basically the owl is the same, stupid grid, they are all the same, the trick was not the owl, you can apply any ellan, and how i applied it, not even the settings, as it turned out to lame, so i do not know what you're talking about.

i don't know what you're talking about, now you're full of shit.

By the way, this is an idea .... Now maybe a new generation of newbies will grow up and they can be injected with Ilan.)

7Konstantin7:

Score-Real

SCORE! Give the owl a try.

kakin:

GOOD! Give the owl a test.

I'm trading with my hands) Isn't there any owl that can do that :D

7Konstantin7:

I trade with my hands) would an owl do that :D

Of course it would... The question is how long will he be able to do it?) Maybe he'll be able to chop for three months and then lose it all.)

You seem to be catching a move - you're not hitting against the trend with your hands?

RVDRULIT)

Reason: