learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 151

kakin:
By the way ... for playing with the lot will only bring dust in the eyes of the beautiful balance chart.
By the way, look at this stellar dust in the eyes with the 30% -offer kickbacks on the $200,000 management profit! :-)

Roman.:
By the way, look at that stellar dust in the eyes with the 30% -offer kickbacks on the $200,000 management profit! :-)
Nice dust! :-) But there's no accidental averaging here, I think. By the way, open a PAMM, Roman . If on ilano-martin even ... investors will come to you and start pouring in on drawdowns - you will always be at a good profit, unlike most of them, I think - as the outcome should eventually be lethal along the way - but not a fact.... Alexei's math gave me an idea. It is desirable that not only equity, but also balance should be wobbled)

kakin:
Although, yes. There are many grails. Paukas, I read somewhere - several grails according to his words. The problem is that they do not have martins - he gives 100 quid and he gets 20 percent a month. The averaging is a very dangerous thing, according to Gerczyk it has killed more than one Jew*)
20% a month? Why not 100?

paukas:
20% per month? Why not 100?

a 100 must be a very steep system. The depo may not be able to withstand the drawdown associated with the increased risk to achieve a given return. It all comes down to recovery factor, permanence and size of historical drawdowns. So how many percent per annum do you have? Can I see at least a two-year test of your EA (one of them)?

kakin:

at 100 should be a very cool system...

Come on. The language will hold. You don't care how much you lie. If you lied about 20, then lie about 100. It doesn't feel right.

paukas:
Oh, come on. The tongue can take it. You don't care how many lies you tell. If you lied about 20, then lie about 100. It doesn't feel right.
I didn't lie, I was wrong. I apologize.So can you show me your test?

paukas:

О! What a Fish has swum into the "village" net! :-)

Hello!

Glad to read you... One of your Grails is in my queue for consideration... (from Yusuf's branch, I think it is, where the entry is towards the breakdown of last day's range with a min. stop without any avalanche-martin...)

kakin:
I didn't lie, I was wrong. I'm sorry. So can you show me your test?

What's the point?

Anybody can do 100,000% on a tester without choking.

In reality, the best year is 1,600% and the worst year is minus 80%.

paukas:

What's the point?

In reality, the best year is 1600% and the worst year is minus 80%

the worst year is 2009?

kakin:
the worst is 2009?
That's right, only in reverse. 2009 is a good one.
Reason: