learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 152

Gentlemen "villagers", how do you feel about working out such a market pattern from the maximum depth of history?

Roman.:

Gentlemen "villagers", how do you feel about working out such a market pattern from the maximum depth of history?

There are actually several trades. Judging by the chart, the deals open in a large series in a localised place at the beginning of the trend, which can be seen from the spike in funds - you can count a bunch as one deal. Fit.

kakin:
There are actually a few deals - a fit-out. The trades open in a large series in a localised location, which is evident from the spike in funds - you can count a bunch as one trade. and there aren't many of them.
Reanimating the theme on a new round!!! :-)

Roman.:
Reanimating the topic in a new round!!! :-)
Oh, I guess I guessed it) Didn't read that thread.

kakin:
Oh, I guess I guessed it.) Didn't read that thread.

Come on, come on... !!! The thing!

Roman.:

You should bet on the real, or you won't have time to drain it.

Reshetov:
Urgent betting on the real, or you do not have time to drain.

Already standing!

What is wrong with your R-Net?

Why such pictures? Did it turn out to be a fit?

I traded it on the real in 2010. As soon as the drawdown started, I got out. It's been testing in profit since 2000, but after a period of optimization since 2010 - slow drain so far!

Is there a newer version with settings? If it is, do you have any desire to help "peasants" earn money, as you wrote that time (in 2010), "for bread and sausages" (why I put it for real)! Now I'm earning money for bread, now I have to help with the sausage! Thanks for the comments ...

Here is the report from the beginning of the story - the values of the input parameters - too.

Clear entry and exit to profit!

The strategy is described in the "Spread Trading" thread.

The upside is clear!

Profit: USD | in pips 157.21.

Reason: