Searching for market patterns - page 54

trol222:
Vizard:

bum 2.3 put it in the experts folder (mt4)
compile
then open mt4
then put it on the chart
resolve thef you want to unload
then open the files folder (mt4)
take July...
good luck...
i did it that way - but the filesfolder is empty

i got a quiet one too...been a while...

If you need it now, unload it manually...

service-archive of quotations... choose what you need - unload (export)...

Vizard:

Yeah, I've got the same thing... I haven't used it in a while...

If you need it now, unload it manually...

Service-archive of quotations... choose what you need - unload (export)...

I've been working on the base with my hands ... I need it to be online like in MT - something like a bridge - I can't write a program but I can calculate it in Excel and I am experimenting ... I have been looking for this kind of program for a long time but it does not work... Thanks for the explanations in the pictures .... That's how I learned))

mt4-service-quotes archive-select tf-export and specify path for unloading...

paukas:
What if I do?

))) Yeah, yeah. It happens...

What if it's a girl?

I'm not going to be a dick, what's so unclear?

I mean, what's been unclear in the last few weeks with a couple? Shit! It really makes me laugh. And these people have the audacity to call themselves traders. Yes - TA! There's not a single green post in this funeral feast. What, that's it? Why the fuck was anyone buying there?

Yeah. You'd think I'd buy this and then you'd be out. (I seem to have reserved?) Morons.

Your right, of course, assume whatever you like, but then... don't be offended...

And nobody - is that why?! - no one will ask themselves: And where am I? Leonid Ilyich from heaven will answer. Wait for it.

trol222:
That's how I worked out the base ... I need it to be online like in MT - something like a bridge - I can't write a program, but I can calculate it in Excel and experiment ... I've been looking for this kind of software for a long time but it's still not the same...

Lotar 2.3 will work ... check settings for update... if you set it to m1 it will update every minute...

Vizard:

lotter 2.3 will work the same way ... just look at the settings of what timeframe to update ... put m1 it will update every minute ...

but in real time ( when mt4 is ticking) ...

tomorrow, set it up and check it... (don't forget to open everything in the EA settings (in mt4)... without manual confirmation...)

Svinozavr:

))) Yeah, yeah. It happens...

What if it's a girl?

I'm not going to be a jerk, what is it that you don't understand?

Here's what, for example, has been unclear about the pair in recent weeks? Shit, it really makes me laugh. And these people have the audacity to call themselves traders. Yes - TA! There's not a single green post in this funeral feast. What, that's it? Why the fuck was anyone buying there?

Yeah. You'd think I'd buy this and then you'd be out. (I seem to have reserved?) Morons.

Your right, of course, assume whatever you like, but then... no offence...

And nobody - is that why?! - no one will ask themselves: And where am I? Leonid Ilyich from heaven will answer. Wait for it.

what is the prognosis ( roughly ) for the euro ? (3-6 months)

Vizard:

but in realtime ( when mt4 is ticking) ...

tomorrow, set it up and check it... (don't forget to open everything in the EA settings (in mt4)... no manual confirmation, etc...)

I'll try it ... Thanks ... I also have a question if it is possible to write each pair in this excel file synchronously on a separate sheet.

Vizard:

what is the prognosis ( approximately ) for the euro ? (3-6 months)

? There is no forecast. There can't be.

Nah, I'm definitely talking to Martians.

Reason: