learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 218

TEXX:

Hi, you can't tell the Chinese from them.)

VOLDEMAR:

how so ?

Ak another joke from a hundred years ago, a real U.E. account

7Konstantin7 15.11.2012

Hi all) I was busy, space odyssey

Score-real

Learning Watson)

Funny to read myself in the past, and funny so-loser)

And it was also interesting, Roman became a millionaire) sorry about the demo

That account is closed, funds all the time not growing-but in a drawdown does not go let's say 10.My aim is to try to get a good return on my investment, but I don't think I have enough money to buy it, so I have to buy it on my account and I have to look for it, If you do not unload an account, order sooner or later comes a drawdown, but you have to fix profits.I can make small steps and not bad, the drawdowns are minimal, the main thing is to cover everything. Now I just watch till the end, then I'll try to get up to 1000 cents and I will always close all the positions, but I am just trying to experiment)

If I had a multi-tester, everything would be easier, but I can spend the rest of my life thinking)

Ah, traders folders. A word of advice to a newbie: I lost 10 bucks yesterday. Closed a couple of trades in the + before. I am trading the second day. On the pair USDCHF yesterday was a good drawdown, as much as 80 pips, and the buy order was opened immediately after the last successful sale at 0.9379. The Expert Advisor of Ilosha 2.0 was working. What had to be done to avoid the losing ? Use SL ? Did the order close on SO or did the EA just close on risk ? I just arrived, I look at the order closed, 10 bucks in -.

Fyyyy:

Trading ylang?! On a $10 account... i.e., the more so, one cannot really earn money trading with llan, people have been thinking over systems for years and nothing comes out, and here iLan... If you think about it) for the sake of something, you can try to trade like llan but only on the demo account and you have to learn to trade with hands and so it may take years.)

So Ilan is not the best advisor ? I certainly understand that the experience of others is important. Moreover, I'm constantly reading posts on the net about how to predict trend reversal etc. But if the market is flat, may I allow my Expert Advisor to work with SL? I also have a question: if previous sell closed with +, does it mean that EA will buy at the same price level, but with respect to the step?

By the way, during the week I earned 1200 USD on several symbols. 1000 on EURUSD and 200 on USDCHF. But the second pair was after the loss on the real one.

Ilan is probably the worst advisor) there is hardly anything good on the web-internet, but if you have the concept of trading, then you can trade with Ilan, again, if you have a vision of the market, then why do Ilan) if the market is in a flat, for Ilan is good, they don't know when they are flat-when the trend is ahead it is impossible to predict the future, so it's all nonsense, SL for illan is just not logical, in this system there is no SL (of course there are many versions with SL all sorts of illan online) unless you put yourself SL how much you want to lose-type account 100 c .If you see 10-15 cents worth of losses, then close all of the positions (well, it's just an example, for an illan 100 cents to swallow like two fingers),

If you have closed the sale in the + then like logic should open in a buy in the place where sales are closed, but here looks at what kind of Expert Advisor-settings need to know-run in the tester, I just do not use these systems, so I can not tell (and the sense of talking about iran, it is not designed to make money), iran-especially for the beginner faithful plum)

As for the newcomer, I don't know what to tell about it (it's the best way to do it), but if you start from scratch, you'll get an incomplete prediction and then you'll get an incomplete prediction.

I don't want to discourage you, everybody has their own way, I'm just stating the facts.

They may have questions in their mind (what's bullshit is bullshit, what's not bullshit) and how to trade with what) but who knows how and with what) everything comes with age.

As for the symbols, the real purpose of Forex is to allow them to compete with you.

as for Forex, it may take years and not sure that something will turn out well, let it sink in).

All right, Counsellor Evil. I read a lot, but decided to check it out for myself. But real trading - there are trend charts, the ability to determine the pivot point and make some kind of prediction. Isn't it all bullshit? Ilan made 1,200 bucks on a demo account in a 5,000-deposit account. He made 10 bucks just to check the situation and was the first to see the Expert Advisor. The people are trumpeting that the Expert Advisor is breakeven, etc. I've learned one thing, I have to watch the market and especially the Expert Advisor.

What are your predictions for USDCHF next week?

I don't make predictions, for me it's different, it doesn't matter where the market is going, as long as it follows the market, and then the cards will fall).

As for the symbols, they have different possibilities (everybody trades differently, of course), one can differently define and forecast them, they all come down to the market vision, they come with years, one is either given or not, an experienced trader may draw a stick on the chart and use it to trade profitably.)

As for the fake outlook, it doesn't matter. For a beginner it wouldn't help him, he wouldn't understand what kind of forecast to make,

But in the meantime, of course, try everything with a row, be it a forecast or an Expert Advisor.)

Of course, there is a possibility to trade and you may need e.g. a year, but it's unlikely, I think it's like me flying into space now, is it real?)

I have been panting for 5 years and I am still a student)

I think if a person trades for let's say a year or 5, even at a profit, what has he bought during this time? The priority should be at least a car, better yet a flat (well, the equivalent in money, at least one million rubles), then he really trades,

If he collects when he made 100 cents when he made 300, it's all so ... nothing special, wasted time).

Reason: