FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 561

Roman Busarov:

people... You're making predictions based on pictures, not data... Yes, the old one is often wrong in the short term... He has little experience of intraday trading (and he doesn't even try to)... but over the long term he trades correctly most of the time... and he trades based on his insights from the data (I've already managed to get something out of him that I missed with my blind eye), not from images... everything comes with experience...

remember I always told you, even on 4 long term targets practically in pips, gave you screenshots (you all argued with me) ... he'll be fine... he just needs to go over 10-15 years of history... and that is hard work.

i remember i was going through the history (looking for patterns based on data) for a year on 4 pairs. it took 2 months... 3 numbers had to be calculated for 4 pairs every day and entered into an indicator. 1 pair takes 2-3 minutes to calculate ... just think about it ...

he's sharing data with you, not pictures...

Roman, tell me please. What is there at 1.21 on the eurusd? An uncovered market maker buy?

Roman Busarov:
according to the data

So the data is not correct? Or has the calculation been wrong?

Or the price doesn't care about the data?

here's Yevgeshka, may she forgive me=) she chose a short-term study...... everyone chooses the strategy that brings profit!!! and that's the main thing...

the only thing is that the old one overdoes it sometimes, but it's been going on since 4 and it won't end...=)

you have to troll =) sometimes it's boring... take the trolling out of the thread would leave a maximum of 30 pages of the entire thread and that's unlikely ... but sometimes it's real fun ...

all such profitable heroes that you can't get away from.........

open a $50-100 cent account and show it to people (Ishimka did it, so he got burned, but in vain ... but it didn't work and then it didn't work ... so 8 times =) (no offense) )

even if i post my squares now, they'll say it was drawn =) after the fact... =) you get the idea...

ugh, I've been lecturing you all over the place=) it's probably after marinating some meat and buying a keg of beer for the weekend... =)

Roman Busarov:
on the data

The Internet is full of videos and writings on how to read daily bulletins, do you use them? I'll find an author with instructions and formulas but they explain things superficially (and I need details), then the information is old and everyone has a different opinion, or some other bullshit. Well, in general, can you give a link to a sensible explanation and a great teacher)?

max325:
Roman, tell me please. What is the situation at 1.21 on the eurusd? An uncovered market maker?

It doesn't matter at all... I just want to go there=) and I don't say why I want to go there. you know I say the goals, not the reason.

pako:

So the data's wrong? Or did you calculate it wrong?

Or the price doesn't care about the data?

Or maybe it's just a vision?

Dimmerd:

The internet is full of videos and writings on how to read daily bulletins, do you count by them? I'll find an author with instructions and formulas but they explain things superficially (I need details), then they give some old information and things are different for everyone, then some other bullshit. In general, can you give me a link to a clever explainer and a great teacher).

1. I've been sitting like this for half a year...

2.the system for calculating levels is the same... you just need a lot of history to understand where it is coming from.

Roman Busarov:

here's Yevgeshka, may she forgive me=) she chose a short-term study...... everyone chooses the strategy that brings profit!!! and that's the main thing...

the only thing is that the old one overdoes it sometimes, but it's been going on since 4 and it won't end...=)

You have to troll =) sometimes it's boring... take the trolling out of the thread would leave a maximum of 30 pages of the entire thread and that's unlikely ... but sometimes it's real fun ...

all such profitable heroes that you can't get away from.........

open a $50-100 cent account and show it to people (Ishimka did it, but he got zapped, but in vain ... but it didn't work and then it didn't work ... so 8 times =) (no offense) )

even if i post my squares now, they'll say it was drawn =) after the fact... =) you get the idea...

ugh, I've been lecturing you all over the place=) it's probably after marinating some meat and buying a keg of beer for the weekend... =)

No way ... trolling can not be removed, it would be boring))) Here, sometimes you go and the mood rises instantly)) how much people love each other and talk to each other like old friends with a Taser))

I lost half of my deposit and now I've returned half of it an hour by the teaspoon and I am not ashamed of it. Nobody could do it before, but I feel like a blind kitten, I hope CME will help me to start trading without losing money))))

Roman Busarov:

I remember I was collecting a story (looking for patterns from the data) for a year on 4 pairs. so it took me 2 months. every day I had to calculate 3 numbers on 4 pairs and enter them into an indicator. it takes 2-3 minutes to calculate 1 pair ... just think about it...

Why bother yourself so much?

there is a program for that

Dimmerd:

No way ... trolling can not be removed - it would be boring))) here sometimes you come and the mood rises instantly)) how much people love each other and communicate as old friends with the rubric)))

I lost half of my deposit and now I've returned half of it an hour by the teaspoon and I don't feel ashamed of it. Nobody could do it before, but I feel like a blind kitten, I hope CME will help me avoid losses in trading))))

1.everyone is a friend here to some extent.

2.it's the psychology of the participants...

3.limit your losses

4. +

5. it won't open... you have to understand it yourself...

pako:

Why make fun of yourself like that?

there's a program for that

there's no program, we tried to write one, no luck. it doesn't take the data that needs to be taken out of context...

and it's not mockery, it's fruitful work... Fora, it's a job for me

my teachers at school told me i was a mathlete =))))))) (3-time city math oly champion)

I can tell you that ED likes 50+-peep flights, the other main ones 25+-
Reason: