learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 224

I have an indicator that gives both buy and sell signals. No conditions need to be programmed, you need to take these signals and use them to work out the dobleplus or martin or ilan algorithm. Which version is relevant now???? How difficult is it all? Putting signals to open from custom indicator...

nikelodeon:
I have an indicator that sends both buy and sell signals. I cannot make any conditions, I just need to take these signals and use them to work out the algorithm of dobleplus or martin or ilan. Which version is relevant now???? How difficult is it all? Putting signals to open from custom indicator...

Would you like to post your indica here?

You can replace them in the exps...

Current exps - scroll back - they are all posted...

I can re-post everything with settings that should have been re-populated by now... So far I've got it like this on them.

Bummer!!!! The strain on the heart is unreal..... I am trying another method at the moment. Unfortunately it involves manual trading and daily optimization.... Let's see what comes out of it...

nikelodeon:
Bummer!!!! The strain on the heart is unreal..... I am trying another method at the moment. Unfortunately it involves manual trading and daily optimization.... Let's see what comes out of it...

nikelodeon:
It will come out well, but it won't come in well).

That's right, I lost as much as 200 roubles yesterday by my own method. I'm really sad :-( Where did you say your experts are?

Тебе же сказали, давай индикатор - всё остальное прикрутим.

I've already screwed it on..... The result is not good.......!!!!! Unfortunately the averaging method doesn't really save the strategy.... :-(

Well, if anyone can do it, here it is.....

Change only the first three parameters, the fourth is the number of points to draw the arrow.

It is desirable to k>k1, and k2 no more than 12.

It would be nice to see the result. I may have screwed it on wrong way round :-(

Files:

nikelodeon:

I've already screwed it on..... The result is not good.......!!!!! Unfortunately the averaging method doesn't really save the strategy.... :-(

Well, if anyone can do it, here it is.....

Change only the first three parameters, the fourth is the number of points to draw the arrow.

It is desirable to k>k1, and k2 no more than 12.

It would be nice to see the result. I may have screwed it on wrong way round :-(.

I need source code, otherwise there is no way.....

I do not need source code, arrows are in 6th and 7th indicator buffer.

As for the strategy, there is no need for martin, stop after fractal, enter in two positions, one with small profit, the second - trailing stop and wherever it will take you...

If you do not know what the strategy will look like, you may use it as an example.

Reason: