Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 17

Sart:

I'll try to stand up for TA, below is the state from 25.02. Taking into account that it is automatic, "chops and bounces" are still working :-) and it takes less nerves than manual trading.

Initial additional deposit $123.42, leverage 500. This is not advertising, I'm not looking for investors.

Strange file does not stick....

Files:
st.zip  9 kb

Sart:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got 550pts for 2 stavs that day =))), the 250pts i wrote was also true, Japanese are the most predictable =)))) it does not work

Your signals are good, but I don't like the way you trade :(

Cronex:
Sart:

I'll try to support TA, below is the state from 25.02. Taking into account that it's automatic, "chops and rebounds" do work :-) and it takes less nerve than manual trades.

Initial additional deposit $123.42, leverage 500. This is not an advertisement, not looking for investors, selling is not considered.

Strange file does not stick....

I don't mind, give your forecast for the instruments I mentioned, just simply and concretely - what to sell and what to buy. I, for example, do not know it at the moment.
And the "bounces and rallies" - let them be your own internal kitchen.
As for stats, I don't think it is interesting for anyone, it is very difficult to analyze them.

wenay:

I don't like the way the trade is done :(

I don't like it myself - I'm still learning...

Cronex:

I will still try to stand up for TA.

I will intercede too.
Regarding EURUSD and USDCHF the other day they drew some EXTREMELY noticeable and correct triangles when breaking through which only a fool does not work in the direction of the trend.
I'm sticking to the opinion that you should work with the facts, not with predictions, it's very productive, my trading on a real account is the best argument for that.
Regarding the USDCAD I have made a fall prediction contrary to your predictions and I have marked levels by steps (they coincided).
As for my USDJPY prediction, maybe you don't quite understand what I mean when I say buy at such-and-such a price... It means when I reach such a price and form signals to buy, like a reversal of the daily trend (which happens not in a couple of days) and you have to think about entry, otherwise wait taking into account possible projected losses or drawdowns.
By the way last week was one of the most easily predictable and profitable for TA.

One more observation...
Someone here wrote that USDCAD has its own exceptional direction and character of movement.
Don't believe it... it's much more complicated and interesting...

Sart писал (а): ... Of course, we can't miss an unforgivable error in the rapid prediction for the Canadian. This mistake sowed doubts in the VTE capabilities, and for the author of the forecast the mistake cost $180.76 of losses. Unfortunately, I have not been able to identify the cause of the error.

Sergey, there is no need to look for the reason, because it simply may not exist. There is no TC that is 100% lossless - it simply cannot exist. Igor Kim mentioned black swans and others ...

The size of the losses should be kept under control, but otherwise everything is OK.

Cronex:

This is not an advertisement, not looking for investors, sale not contemplated

What's there to advertise. It was a very trendy week.
Even MACD Sample.mq4 would earn good money on such data.

capr: What's there to advertise. It was a very trendy week.
Even MACD Sample.mq4 would have worked well on such data.
I agree, but just to cut off unnecessary questions :-)

Lord_Shadows:
As for my USDJPY prediction, I think you don't quite understand what I mean when I say buy from such and such price...

Once again, based on my pseudo-fundamental analysis, I think that starting from the current price 103 one may start to buy this pair with minimal lots after 50 pips even in case of continuing fall, hoping for a pullback to the current price or higher.

The reason is the end of the fiscal year in Japan and the decline of the dollar has almost been won back. The price has approached multi-year lows below which it has not been below for 13 years. 100 is a very steep figure, which with eastern cunning could be broken through (98?) and then the monetary watchdogs will realise that the Japanese domestic producer needs to be supported sometimes too. The fact that a strong yen is not a good thing has long been understood there. There will be interventions supported by speculators. During March, I expect 106-108.

Reason: