Now let's be clear, do patterns work? Let's discuss) - page 3

There is a pattern, it varies within a certain range. If you want the answer to the most important question in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the answer is 47 :))

Jingo >> :

The market as a "chaotic wagging of the tail"

what do you think about different patterns?

Can you see them?)

Sometimes, as they are carefully and very cleverly disguised. A typical variance can easily be mistaken for a pattern. However, by running forward tests, as well as on other instruments, it is possible to separate the flies from the cutlets. The variance manifestations pass the forwards with very low probability and give a positive result on the adjacent instruments with almost zero probability.

The task of pattern detection is therefore broken down into two parts:

1. Detection of .

2. Filtering of variance

After the second stage, more often than not, there is nothing but frustration.

There are not many market patterns, but they do exist. However, those who have been involved in prospecting are well acquainted with the analogy. Gold sands and even gold veins sometimes occur, although not as often as many would like, but they do.

The rules do not work on forex, but there are some amazing features of forex, on which you can earn good money.

For example: the price moves, sometimes for a long time in one direction. - If you do not know anything about forex, you may use it to make money.

This is not even an IMHO, it's just a fact, because somewhere I have a reliable broker who does not lose (raises deposits) absolutely on all pairs (49), starting from 1999, on all ticks with the same parameters with 1-5 orders per day. But everything is not so smooth, because this EA cannot be used on real account due to unknown reasons (no pips, there are stops, no history!) ..... :(

But here is the pattern itself, "the chart has a pattern to occasionally, more than once a year, enter a trend" - it would seem to be a property, but no (because a reliable pattern is a property!, properties have no exceptions, while patterns have exceptions (but rarely))

wenay писал(а) >>

Regularities in forex have been shown NOT to work

What mind-blowing conclusions..... Just awesome......))))

wenay wrote(a) >> I've got a tipster somewhere, not losing (raising deposit) absolutely on all pairs (49), since 1999, on all ticks at the same parameters with 1-5 orders per day. But everything is not so smooth, because this EA cannot be used on real account due to unknown reasons (no pips, there are stops, no history!) ..... :(

))))) cool.....

wenay писал(а) >>

But all is not so smooth, as this EA cannot be used on real for unknown reasons (no pips, has stops, no history peeking!)..... :(

>> Let me give it to you, I will tell you why it is not allowed, maybe it is allowed if you are careful.

Figar0 >> :

Give it to me, I'll tell you why not, maybe you can if you're careful.

Most likely a 'profit' on the checkpoints.

Reshetov >> :

Most likely "profits" on the checkpoints.

I thought I wrote that on all ticks.

Figar0 >> :

Give it to me, I'll tell you why you can't, maybe you can if you're careful.

I read..... >> that's funny, I was just thinking about dropping it off as I don't feel like doing it myself, I gave it up about half a year ago because I figured it was taking too much time, you guys got it?

I've got it on my laptop, so it's a holiday tomorrow and then wednesday,

So somewhere on Wednesday-Thursday, I'll send you all the versions (40) and a couple of reports, ..... i also minus that i did not know mql well enough (i never looked at the tutorial, i tried to learn it by gut feeling. (Builder by profession myself....)

But there is a silver lining!!!! In the Swatnick (as I understand it now the field is not wide, i.e. it sets as there is a signal (in tests it sets at the peaks in wrong direction, but in total it is OK, I even tried to change the direction in some version for fun - not bad results, but worse. I even tried to change the direction for a joke in some version.

Jingo >> :

what do you think of the different patterns?

Do you see them?)

I don't understand the way the question is posed.

What other than patterns can give a statistical advantage to a trader at all?

Any MTS is based on patterns.

Whoever sees patterns and exploits them has a chance to make a profit.

Jingo >> :

>> ...even the alligator is misbehaving.

We should punish him. You know, put him in a corner...

Reason: