learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 217

7Konstantin7:

and I've been in the market for months and have been building up funds.

Kostyaan is a GREAT guy! From the heart!

7Konstantin7:

Hello Roman) Yeah, we're rocking. Nord-Ost.)

Hi! Kostyan! Copy!

If anything, the sailors have chips, like to keep the course - northeast! !!

As I understand it - it's a steeper take-off into space... :-)

7Konstantin7:

I don't like it) there's no symbol - I've just scratched it and its parameters) I've tested it with real quotes, the balance is negative - why do I need it) the main thing is to raise funds, if the funds are going uphill, the orders will open and everything is OK and the balance is not important, you just do not know how to do it)

I have been in the market for months and I have been accumulating funds.

You cannot open an order if there are no funds available ... On the chart it's an overhang due to a positive loc .... But you still somehow miraculously open orders ...

Roman.:

I can't wait to go to the sea, I'm leaving on August 20) I'm at sea every day northeast of here :D

Good luck bidding, I'm off to watch a movie http://kinoylei.ru/load/zhanry/fantastika/posle_nashej_ehry/44-1-0-5323 the quality is not good of course

VOLDEMAR:

You can not open an order if there are no funds available ... On the chart it is overbidding due to a positive loc .... But you still somehow miraculously open orders ...

What do you mean no funds available?) What kind of overhang, funds are flying into space - can't you see they are full and I can open orders, the real time showed that the balance was at a loss, funds are in space and I open everything normally) and how come...)

Good luck trading, see you later) I'll be off)

7Konstantin7:

I don't have any available funds) What kind of overbidding? Funds fly into space, I have plenty of them and I can open orders, I've seen real time, balance is getting pretty negative, funds are in space and I open them normally)...) But I don't know how it's like that ...)

Well yes, it is really interesting, you have some plus and the broker opens a trade for you out of it ... Strange ... What happens if the account goes into deficit?

As far as I understand the red indicator shows balance as well as blue equities, equities change when orders are closed and open but balance remains at the same level ... what is it?

7Konstantin7:

I don't have any available funds) What kind of overbidding? Funds fly into space, I have plenty of them and I can open orders, I've seen real time, balance is getting pretty negative, funds are in space and I open them normally)...) But I don't know how it's like that ...)

Well yes, it is really interesting, you have some plus and the broker opens a trade for you out of it ... Strange ... What happens if the account goes into deficit?

As far as I understand the red indicator shows balance as well as blue equities may change when orders are closed and opened but balance remains at the same level ... what is it?

VOLDEMAR:

The most important thing here for everyone is funds, if they have them, everything opens for everyone, and if the account goes into deficit - what) here below the kolyan's marginal-col can not go)

the indicator was invented by Surgeon like a famous person https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8454

For sure you cannot push the balance too far into red-absabsence and after all orders are closed the account balance will go into debt and my balance will become positive as per the tester.

Although 200 is not enough for a calm work with a depot but 1000 is ok

It's easy) you either trade on margin or you have to know how to trade) I'm just learning (although I could be a teacher myself) I've been working for 5 years already, of them at least 3 years every day at the computer, in winters, summers) day and night) so far I do not consider myself a stable real trader)

i'm at the level of a user :D before the user you are a sucker, after the user you are a real trader :D it's a joke of course)

I quit)

7Konstantin7:

This place does not exist in this sentence :)))))

Reason: