learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 216

VOLDEMAR:

I have the same dates only a year before) for 4 months, by the way the leverage is 1:100, i have more than you :D

If you know that tralls, especially on large timeframes, there's no point in testing in the tester, especially if the code has the algorithm for limit and put-back, besides, I've often seen that in the tester... online it's different, everything that is tested on the history is not relevant to the future, most EAs-systems work differently, the history is nothing like the tester.

Why all from a tester?) I want real time)

7Konstantin7:

I have the same dates only a year before) for 4 months, by the way the leverage is 1:100, i have more than you :D

If you know that tralls, especially on large timeframes, in the tester makes no sense at all), especially if the code has the limitation-loss algorithm, besides, I've often seen that in the tester... online it's not so, all that is tested on the history of the future and does not apply to the majority of EA-systems and works quite differently, the history is rubbish like the tester.

Why all from a tester?) I want real time)

You think what you want, but the defect of your testing is in sight, even before the eighth trade balance went into deficit, which means the real or demo account does not have enough money to open an account, but as you have done by the opening bar, this moment is skipped ... Such a test and report can only be when you miss all quotations on bar opening or closing ...

An EA that will work on a bar opening even in the tester is not that easy to write .... And you certainly should not trust such tests ....

162 trades in 5 months is not enough and by the way my report is a year earlier ... The report that I posted is made by an Expert Advisor adapted to real quotes ... and previous versions worked on both demo and real accounts ....

I don't want to say I have something close to the grail, but the system works quite adequately on real and demo accounts ....

How do you do leverage 1 to 100?

VOLDEMAR:

I have been trading online for more than a month and my initial deposit is 200.)

what a defect) for all ticks, without controlling bar openings I took them out of the code.

of course there is a small difference, but it's not big, so you needn't be afraid of it if you have a deposit of 1000 trades

If you do not have much traffic, you may do as much as you want, it all depends on your taste and the deposit) and on big dates I showed you a lot of ways to cut, you decide for yourself how to proceed.

As for the leverage 1:100, you can open an account with such a leverage and ride in the tester.

7Konstantin7:

Yes and strange as in the report there is no symbol, the balance goes into deficit ... 7Konstantin7: Why do you have such scores... Sorry ... You have a broker ...

Kostjan!!!

Guys, let's rock.

And in between - listen to Gertschik.... (it's not an ad - I'm not from finam)

VOLDEMAR:

I don't like it) there's no symbol - I've just scratched it and its parameters) I've tested it with real quotes, the balance is negative - why do I need it) the main thing is to raise funds, if the funds are going uphill, the orders will open and everything is OK and the balance is not important, you just do not know how to do it)

I have been in the market for months and I have been accumulating funds.

Roman.:

Hi Roman) Yeah, we're rockin' it) Nord-Ost) watched onyx-your account this afternoon) also goin' uphill, all cool)