Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 2

Hedin писал(а) >> I have been trading since 2007, so far I have accumulated

Really for 3 years have not saved up 100-200$ to pay for programmer's work? Or all on demo?

Hedin писал(а) >> IMHO - the programmer doesn't owe anything; it's up to him to decide whether our cooperation is mutually beneficial to him.

Then there is another option. You trade with real money, you earn money, and the programmer takes all the profit and writes your Expert Advisor. What do you think of this proposal?

Hedin >>:

Как сказал выше "на данный момент накопилось некоторое множество потенциально профитных ТС", советники и нужны именно для того, чтобы подобрать для них наиболее профитные параметры прогнав их на истории, а уже только затем пробовать использовать в их торговле, если результаты работы советника окажутся достаточно профитными при допустимых просадках.

A man who has no trading history turns out to be 3 years in forex, if so, I have been in forex for 10 years .

Do you really think you can teach something new to programmers on the forum?

If your systems are just fantasies, then you need to order the implementation of your fantasies for money.

LeoV >>:

Неужели за 3 года не накопилось 100-200$ для оплаты работы программиста? Или всё на демо?

I have already replied to you above,
If you don't think the conditions of cooperation I've offered you, then look for more favourable offers in other threads of the forum.

Hedin писал(а) >>

I have already replied to you above,
If you think that the conditions of cooperation I offer are not favourable for you, then look for more favourable offers for you in other branches of the forum

Sorry, I just don't understand your logic, that's why I'm asking to understand your motivations for myself. )))

Send me your terms of reference by email. If I am interested, I will reply.

If you have a good look in the Code Base, I'm sure you'll find all your TCs and more .........

vasya_vasya >>:

Человек который не имеет истории торговли оказывается уже 3 года на форексе, если так, то я на форексе 10 лет .

Неужели вы думаете, что можете научить чему то новому программистов с форума?

если ваши системы - это только фантазии, то вам нужно заказывать реализацию ваших фантазий за деньги.

Your questions are a bit surprising, have you never traded forex yourself?
I have a trading history for these three years, but it became positive only in recent months...
I will not give you the investment password from my lucrative account,
If you think the conditions of my cooperation are not profitable for you, then look for more profitable for you offers in other threads of the forum.

Alex5757000 >>:
Высылайте мне свои ТЗ на почту. Если я ими заинтересуюсь, отвечу.

)) to my grandfather's village

Hedin >>:

Ваши вопросы несколько удивляют, Вы что, сами никогда не торговали на форексе?
История торгов за эти три года есть, но она стала становиться положительной лишь в последнии месяцы ...
подведу итог: давать Вам инвест-пароль от моего прибыльного счета не буду,
если Вы считаете предложенные мной условия сотрудничества не выгодными для Вас, тогда ищите более выгодные для Вас предложения в других ветках форума.

You're the one looking for something, we're always here, day and night.

Reason: