[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 746

7Konstantin7:

Comrades don't you understand that tuning the TS in the tester for stories gives nothing), all the more so if you optimize

in the real world will be lost... A story is a story...

You have to trade and tune them in the real market.

Comrades don't understand, I'm changing the algorithm, not optimizing it.) It is already being tested on the demo. If the targets are not pipsewise, as OnGoing has, the tester results are largely the same in real trading, if the EA is developed correctly. Any new development must go through the following stages: tester, demo, real.

And only millionaires can afford to test in the process of development on the real. If I can sift out some of the flaws in the TS in the tester, why should I give up this opportunity?

khorosh:

Comrades don't understand, I'm changing the algorithm, not optimising it). It is already being tested on the demo. If the targets are not pipsqueaky like OnGoing's, the tester's results largely coincide with the real one, if the Expert Advisor is done correctly.

Well, then it is good) online trading is interesting;)

Well - the EURUSD thread is so full of shit that there is nobody to talk to, so I'll come and talk to you)))

khorosh:

must go through the stages: tester, demo, real.

And only millionaires can afford to test in real time while constructing. If I can sift out part of the drawbacks of the TS in the tester, why should I refuse such an opportunity?

I tried it once or twice and it cleared everything at once... no drawdowns and demo mode) but that's not ilan...

the style of Ilan will not work with large parameters I've convinced myself of that

Or it will work, but the profit will make no sense) we're not going to bet 10 000 quid on llan ... It's easier to work than to take risks and make no profit.

If you can make a Hell-beast in your own way then of course it's good)

I had a problem with the program, the owl was opening 36 lots, I changed the owl 8 times yesterday, so I made a mistake somewhere)

I also hit 2 D's yesterday and today at once... trading

Both of them had mega crashes and I was fighting!

7Konstantin7:

I ran it in the tester 1 or 2 times and I could see everything at once... no slippage and I got it on demo) but that's graaly you know :D not Ilan...

the style of Ilan will not work with large parameters I've convinced myself of that

Or it will work, but the profit will make no sense) we're not going to bet 10 000 quid on llan ... It's easier to work than to take risks and make no profit.

If you can make a Hell-beast in your own way then of course it's good)

Well firstly, you can't make one EA the only source of profit. I would not bet $10,000 on Ilan and I would not bet $10,000 on mine at once either. But having started with small amounts, if the EA will work steadily, we can gradually increase the funds.

khorosh:
Well, first of all, you should not make one EA the only source of profit. I would not bet $10 000 on ylang, and I would not bet $10 000 on mine too. But if the EA will work steadily, we can gradually increase the funds.

Yeah, you always have to do something and look for new trading methods) and profits can be increased by llan if it's stable, of course)

on just ilan... I would not do that either) if only to indulge a little)

For you guys (excluding Lizavette - she's a girl) - from the heart - Roman.

P.S. I had a girlfriend - she sang at the end of "Hey, Warden!!!?" she sang: "... "fuck you... Warden..." :-) She's married now.

P.P.S. Apparently he fucked her up. :-)

A good day to all traders, I have decided to write about forex and in general to listen to the pros and cons. I, like many of you, have been interested in trading since 2004, I started in 2004, I've experienced all rises and losses, I have found a strategy and trade by hand, so I decided to raise a question about the strategy and expert. I propose to create an EA, which will really work in the market for many years. I will not talk about Ilan and other things, many people praise Ilan, but they plummet.

Ask yourself a question. Wouldn't you like to have an Expert Advisor, which would work stably from year to year, even if it would bring a stable profit of 50-100 percent a year but for a long term? Say it's not possible, and who says it's not possible, if we have not even tried it? I do not see the point of using an EA for 1-2 years in forex, which will fail later.

I do not understand those people who say that there is no point in optimising EAs for more than 1-2 years, why? the market is changing, so the market may repeat itself as it did in the past and lose as in this situation the EA will not be able to break the deal in our favour, because it has not been optimised. I want to set a goal to create an EA, which will bring profit from 1999 to the present day with a stable 50-100 percent a year. I am not saying that in the future it will not fail because the market is changing, but I can say that from 1999 to the present day we beat the market. I don't know how to code, I need a programmer first and foremost and people who can help me to improve my EA. As they say one head is good, but ..... you know it.

I am very intrigued by the topic

Why should a neural network be retrained?

I've been considering it for a long time, a similar one, and decided to create an EA based on a neural network. As they say the future is in neural networks, and I largely agree.

I cannot guarantee that everything I had in mind, we can implement, but it's worth a try. If you can program it will be perfect.

If you have something to say for and against please contact me and I will be glad to listen.

khorosh:

...If the targets are not pipsqueaky like OnGoing...

Э... no, 10 old pips is no longer pipsing)
Reason: