[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 672

vladds:

that's an idea! :)

that's if 10 people at 300 roubles = 10,000 cents

It's better if it's 20,000.

and then if we get to a lakh, there'll be enough profit for all of us :D

it will be 300.000 rubles ... for 20 people is quite normal)

that's how we go, the risks are small because we only invest 300 rubles

we just need to get a crew together

GEFEL:

Eh, fella. You'll have to come down from the clouds at some point.

All your ideas have been tested a thousand times over a long time ago, as has the idea of the perpetuum mobile.

By the way, you borrowed the topic of this thread here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

But the main idea was not clear to you and you have induced villagers to 600 pages of vain rubbish creation.

A name for the EA is of course very important. )))

And by "chip" you mean "And one last thing. There is, after all, a way to halve the overall risks. To do this, we should test Ilan for a certain symbol. We allow it to trade only long. We launch it. We wait until it opens an order and the price is close to the take. At that time, we launch the second EA with exactly the same settings, but we will only allow it to trade shorts. Advisors will work towards each other, locking positions.

Or something else, then listen to you carefully.

GEFEL:

You go through the link, it shows that the Ilanians were baptized long before you were.

Only they were baptized consciously and without your emotions.

And look who was baptizing!?

khorosh:

By chip you mean this" And one last thing. There is, after all, a way to halve the overall risk. To do this. We test the illan for a particular instrument. We allow it to trade only long. We launch it. We wait until it opens an order and the price is close to the take. At that time, we launch the second EA with exactly the same settings, but we will only allow it to trade shorts. Advisors will work towards each other, locking positions.

By the way, that it is possible to halve the overall risks, I doubt it. Have you calculated it? (Question for GEFEL).

khorosh:
That's why coders are skeptical of ideas that can not do it. It is not possible to manually look through a decent interval of history, to check their own idea. That's why having seen a single image that shows a profitable situation, such a lazy person thinks he/she has found a profitable idea. But a skilled coder does not guess by coffee grounds, but immediately checks any idea in the tester on the history interval, and if the result is negative, he begins to think about the next idea without long thinking. Of course, there are experienced traders who are not able to code, but have proven practical trading ideas, but they are few.

I completely agree. When I look and analyze the chart manually - I also often get "brilliant ideas" - I first fly in the clouds - then I write the code - and then I test it on the history - after analyzing the test results I often have to land)) - But still each time better and more sophisticated ideas are generated and there are already more or less profitable ones.

Now I'm about to release another "bomb" - but the logic there is very complicated - a couple of evenings, I think I'll do it (I can not coding quickly - not yet very experienced).

jelizavettka:

I totally agree. When I look at and analyse a chart manually - often "genius ideas" arise too - I first fly in the clouds - then I write code - and test it on the history - after analysing the test results I often have to land)) - But still each time better and more sophisticated ideas are generated and there are already more or less profitable ones.

Now I'm going to start release another "bomb" - but the logic there is very complicated - a couple of evenings, I think, I will beat it (I can not coding quickly - not yet quite experienced)

In fact, most of the time is spent on coding input and output conditions. The rest is usually already there in the form of either a template or ready-made pieces of code. I use 90% of KimIV functions and only 10% of my own.

vladds:

and look who was baptised!?

Can't you look at the bottom of the page?

khorosh:

In essence, the time is mostly spent coding the entry and exit conditions. The rest is usually already there in the form of either a template or

ready-made pieces of code. I use 90% of the Kim IV functions and only 10% of my own.

Me too... I'm trying... on my own crummy template. Can you recommend a more or less good template?

And where do you find the Kim IV functions?

khorosh:

By chip you mean this" And one last thing. There is, after all, a way to halve the overall risk. To do this. We test the illan for a particular instrument. We allow it to trade only long. We launch it. We wait until it opens an order and the price is close to the take. At that time, we launch the second EA with exactly the same settings, but we will only allow it to trade shorts. Expert Advisors will work towards each other, locking positions.

Ta nah..., I'm not a villager, I can't measure pips, i.e. steytes, they won't understand.

However, I will say that if you throw away your adolescent maximalism, and do not try to make a lemon out of a hundred the next day, then the theme works.

khorosh:

In essence, the time is mostly spent coding the input and output conditions. The rest is usually already there in the form of either a template or ready-made pieces of code. I use 90% of KimIV's functions and only 10% of my own.

Me, on the contrary, I write 90% from scratch and only look for beautiful solutions from others from time to time) Of course, it's a matter of taste, and you can't argue about taste, as you know).
Reason: