Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 12

The 4th expert has been started.

Login: 11240 Password: rd7tlnb Server: 207. 228.236. 15

The state is still there, for those who forgot, here: http://www.investmoney.kiev.ua/

timbo писал (а): The fact is that having opened a dozen of other demo accounts and making trades on them strictly as you wish on the maximum possible lot, you can expect with high probability that some of them will survive long enough (5-10 days in this case) to accumulate more than 1000% of profit.
You can forget about losing accounts, and the only lucky one can be shown all over the forums. The main thing is to stop and not to make any transactions after the login and password to the account are disclosed.

IMHO. The number of accounts has almost no effect on trading results.

It's elementary to check this: open any number of demo accounts and

After 10 days look at your "best result".

If you increase your deposit by 5000% in 10 days, then I'm wrong. :)))

good luck and good trends. ;)

NYROBA:

IMHO. The number of accounts has almost no effect on trading results.

It's elementary to check this: open any number of demo accounts and

After 10 days look at your "best result".

If you increase your deposit by 5000% in 10 days, then I'm wrong. :)))

There is no point arguing for nothing, but it is not hard to prove the contrary. If only for the sake of it ;) I propose a wager. The question price is at least $100 (we can go up by an order of magnitude). Each of us will drive some trusted person of the forummates announced amount on WMZ. The next day after receiving the amount from both betting parties I start trading. The number of trading accounts is not limited and I do not candle them. There are no restrictions on trading methods and conditions. If 5000% is reached before 10 days expire, I close positions, stop trading and publish the investment login. Identifying the account is easy: I will call it 5000% ;) If at the end of 10 days the 5000% level is not reached - I admit my loss. Are these conditions good enough?

PS Counted: to achieve the required results will take about 3 days (probably less than 5), the number of transactions should not exceed 20-30. The number of killed accounts will remain behind the scenes ;)

goldtrader:

If you increase the deposit by 5000% in 10 days, then I'm wrong. :)))

Calculated: to achieve the desired result will take about 3 days (probably not more than 5), the number of transactions should not exceed 20-30.

If you have calculated everything so elementary that in 3 days (most likely not more than 5) you will be able to earn 5000% in 20-30 trades,

what prevents you from opening a real account, for example for $100 you want to bet me.

If everything is as elementary as you write, then by your calculations from this hundred you will have a fiver in three days!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? :)

Why do you want to bet?

s.s. it's just funny to read.......

NYROBA: If you have calculated everything so elementary that in 3 days (most likely not more than 5) you can earn 5000% in 20-30 trades, i.e. get$5 MILLION.

why then do you need the $100 you want to bet ??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

First, you, not me, write that the number of accounts that will be killed to achieve 5000% is absolutely uncritical. Wanted to prove otherwise.

Secondly, I do not need this $100, but I'm not going to prove it (waste my time and effort) for nothing.

Thirdly, I´ve never said that I`ll make 5000% on my only account, moreover I`ll use extremely risky trading that is inapplicable in real life (at least on my own money).

Fourthly, I consider earning 5000% per year on the only one account, as superb task compared to 5000% in 3-5-10 days on the unlimited number of accounts.

Fifthly, I do not see any uniqueness here. I believe that at least every second forum user can cope with these conditions.

NYROBA:

If you have calculated everything so elementary that in 3 days (most likely no more than 5) you can make 5000% in 20-30 trades,

what prevents you from opening a real account with $100 you want to bet me.

If everything is as elementary as you write, then by your calculations from this hundred you will have a fiver in three days!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? :)

Either I am missing something here, or NYROBA misunderstood... After all, it's not about earning something from such a trade! After all, the cumulative result on all open accounts will probably be negative. What is it about 5 G's? The question was about making 5000% only on one of these accounts, and the rest may be lost (it's a demo account).
And it's really not hard to do it in a few days, if you open the whole depo with big leverage. Maybe even in one day, if you are lucky...

Meat писал (а): The talk was about making 5000% on just one of those accounts, and the rest could be drained. It's really not hard to do it in a few days, if you open with the whole depo at high leverage. You might even make it in one day if you're lucky...

Exactly right, that's exactly what I meant. NYROBA just pretends not to understand.

Meat:
NYROBA:

If you have calculated everything so elementary that in 3 days (most likely no more than 5) you can make 5000% in 20-30 trades,

what prevents you from opening a real account with $100 you want to bet me.

Either I am missing something here, or NYROBA misunderstood... After all, it's not about earning something from such a trade! After all, the cumulative result on all open accounts will probably be negative. What is it about 5 G's? We are talking about making 5000% only on one of these accounts, and the rest may be lost. It is really not difficult to do it in a few days, if you open the whole depo with big leverage. Maybe even in one day, if you're lucky...

try it, it's all in your hands....

NYROBA:
try it, it's up to you....
What's there to try? I'd love to prove it to you for 100 quid on a bet :) Anybody can prove it to you for money :)
But just to prove it to yourself makes no sense, because I already understand it perfectly. If you open 10 accounts for 1 thousand, and 9 of them go bust, and make 5000 on one of them... It doesn't take much intelligence to figure it out :))) Or don't you agree again? :))

goldtrader:
NYROBA:If you calculate everything so elementary that in 3 days (most likely no more than 5) you can make 5000% in 20-30 trades, i.e. get$5 MILLION.

why then do you need the $100 you want to bet ??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Firstly, you, not me, write that the number of accounts that will be killed to achieve 5000% is completely uncritical. Wanted to prove otherwise.

Secondly, I do not need this $100, but I'm not going to prove it (waste my time and effort) for nothing.

Thirdly, I´ve never said that I`ll make 5000% on my only account, moreover I`ll use extremely risky trading that is inapplicable in real life (at least on my own money).

Fourthly, I consider earning 5000% per year on the only one account, as superb task compared to 5000% in 3-5-10 days on the unlimited number of accounts.

Fifthly, I do not see any uniqueness here. I guess at least every second forumer can handle these conditions.

Well, open any number of accounts, and if it really is so simple, what prevents you from making 5000% in 10 days?

Or is it just lip service? You show in practice, if you really, as you put it, do not need this $100!

I would love to see your result in 10 days. :)))))

Reason: