Which prevents the advisor from making money.

I managed to write a profitable EA.

However, after reaching a certain level of profit, orders stop opening with the reasoning being wrong price or a general error.

Perhaps there are some recommendations on how to avoid this. Maybe perform some additional checks or increase the slippage with each order that is not opened.

(Slippage in the EA is dynamic and is equal to spread.)

I will show the Expert Advisor's operation log.

From the state, we can see that the EA is increasing the balance, while the real depo is decreasing, although if the orders were opened in time, this would not happen.

Files:
20120127.zip  6 kb
state.zip  8 kb

:-) the telepaths are on holiday on Sunday and so they have a very large payroll, get ready.

Vladon:
:-) on Sunday the telepaths are on holiday, and so they have a very big paycheck, get ready.

Telepathy has nothing to do with it, at first everything works properly, then it starts giving an error, all other things being equal.

Actually wanted to name the topic differently, but didn't want to provoke

The answer is one - write the right codes, and event and error handlers, and everything will go through like smoke from a white apple tree....

valenok2003:

Telepathy has nothing to do with it, at first everything works properly, then it starts to produce an error, all other things being equal.

I actually wanted to call the topic differently, but I didn't want to provoke

it does not happen, your owl does not give a damn about your depo, as long as you have enough money to open orders.....

this is a subjective notion

Looked at the log - oh yes this miracle adviser, it has a built in profit limiter!!!!
Not to make too much profit!

17:24:48 eBlueDream V2 2012 01 25 GBPUSD,M5: exceeded profit level5108.24

How nice!

Why the author himself wrote this limiter, even attached a comment to it, and you cannot remove this limitation yourself?

geokom: Well, why you, the author, wrote the restriction yourself, even attached a comment to it, and you can't remove this restriction yourself?

This is strong. Topekstarter, admit it, did you write it yourself - or you found it, slightly modified it and consider the code as your own?

Should we send it to the Annals...

Mathemat:

This is strong. Topekstarter, tell me, did you write it yourself - or did you find it, slightly modify it and think it's your own?

I think you are aware that BlueDream is my advisor.

geokom

I looked at the log - oh yes this is a miracle adviser, it has a built-in profit limiter!!!!
Not to kinda make too much profit!

17:24:48 eBlueDream V2 2012 01 25 GBPUSD,M5: Exceeded Profit Level5108.24

BlueDream has a function - either to stop trading when profitability level is reached or just to close all orders.

In this case the trade will not stop.

FAQ 29.01.2012 15:08

The answer is one - write the right codes, and event and error handlers, and everything will go like smoke from white apples....

Well, at least look at the log

The code is enough for me, and I've unfortunately seen it.

valenok2003: I think you are aware that BlueDream is my advisor.

Then excuse me.

And raise the bar of your dream higher.

Yeah, like look at the state and I won't give you an advisor on a programmers' forum, and ask me to check what's wrong without code? That's funny. You have no respect for us.

valenok2003:

I managed to write a profitable EA.

However, after reaching a certain level of profit, orders stop opening with the reasoning being wrong price or a general error.

Perhaps there are some recommendations on how to avoid this. Maybe perform some additional checks or increase the slippage with each order that is not opened.

(Slippage in the EA is dynamic and is equal to spread.)

I will show the Expert Advisor's operation log.

From the state, we can see that the EA is increasing the balance, while the real depo is decreasing, although if the orders were opened in time, this would not happen.

Congratulations, you've reached a new level of trading, you're starting to feel that your account is being watched (with good reason). Mine too, by the way )
Reason: