Which prevents the advisor from making money. - page 9

Sergey. Good afternoon

I would like to ask one question.

What are we proving?

The screenshots are good, but you are posting them for some reason, aren't you? Why?

Vinin:

What are we proving?

The screenshots are good, but you are posting them for some reason, aren't you? Why?

Perhaps above all to prove to yourself that you've been a badass skywalker for a long time now!!! :-)

Then immediately post screenshots, MUCH MORE FROM THE REAL, IMHO it is a must!!! :-)

Von and in a branch of farmers - in recent years screenshots from the tester, and with the demo - at best ... But the thread is called "Learn to earn villagers" - i.e., IMHO, they should have copied there screenshots from a real trading system, between them and the "villagers" would present his master class, at least in brief, and trading criteria with MM described, IMHO.

Roman.:

Perhaps, first of all, to prove to yourself that you've been a badass sky walker for a long time now!!! :-)

Then immediately post screenshots, MUCH MORE FROM THE REAL, IMHO it is mandatory!!! :-)

Von and in a branch of farmers - in recent years screenshots from the tester, and with the demo - at best ... But the thread is called "Learn to earn villagers" - i.e., IMHO, they should have copied there screenshots from a real trading system, between them and the "villagers" would present his master class, at least in brief, and trading criteria with MM described, IMHO.

The question is philosophical. And it is closer to Freud.

You have always have to prove something first of all to yourself. Good for you. No more questions.

Vinin:

The question is philosophical. And it's closer to Freud.

You always have to prove yourself first and foremost. Good for you. No more questions.

:-) That's what I'm talking about: "First of all, prove to yourself that you've been a Skywalker for a long time now! :-)"

Roman.:

your master class, at least briefly, and the trading criteria with MM would have been described, IMHO.

People, come to your senses, I'm showing you, there is a grail. All the codes are open, take it, think and design. I've been working on this robot for three years. And all you have to do is chew it, put it in your mouth, and poop for you. Have some conscience. I'm giving you a tool. And for now, it's free. The smart ones will be able to use it.

New State.

valenok2003:

People, come to your senses, I'm showing you, the grail exists. All the codes are open, take it, think about it and design it. I've been working on this robot for three years. And all you have to do is chew it, put it in your mouth, and poop for you. Have some conscience. I'm giving you a tool. And for now, it's free. The smart ones will be able to use it.

I'm intimidated by the name, Blue Dream... Brr... It's kind of ambiguous in my opinion) For a non-paying one, when and if it becomes one, I recommend changing the name to a more marketing one.

Okay, this is all a joke. But the stats are beautiful, of course, but they're not long enough. Perhaps it will be useful, maybe not. Is the Expert Advisor being tested correctly in the tester? Can you post the 2-3 month report? If it does not bother you, of course. I would try it myself, but I don't have MT at hand today...

valenok2003: People, come to your senses, I am showing you, there is a grail. All the codes are open, take it, think about it and design it. I've been working on this robot for three years. And all you have to do is chew it, put it in your mouth, and poop for you. Have some conscience. I'm giving you a tool. And for now, it's free. The smart ones will be able to use it.

It will be more interesting when the Expert Advisor makes 20-50 times more trades. At the same time, the profit factor will become realistic, as well as the drawdowns.

And don't threaten with "free for now". We have heard it many times before.

P.S. Post statements, say, every 100 transactions, do not be partial.

Figar0:

I'm intimidated by the name, Blue Dream... Brrr... Kind of ambiguous in my opinion) For a non-paying one, when and if it becomes one, I recommend changing the name to a more marketing one.

OK, that's all a joke. The stats are beautiful, of course, but it's still not a long time. Perhaps this will come in handy, maybe not. Is the Expert Advisor being tested correctly in the tester? Can you give us the 2-3 month report? If it does not bother you, of course. I would try it myself, but I do not have MT on hand today...

The problem is that it's not being tested in the tester. But if people don't mind I'll keep posting stats every day.

I'm well aware that I could screw it up. But it's an interesting experiment, in my opinion.

As for the blue dream. Enough of the ambiguity. Let's give the blue sky back its only meaning.

valenok2003:

The problem is that it is not tested in the tester.

That's really sad. :(

I was thinking maybe someone was lucky enough to find a natural grail. :)

Azzx:

That's really sad. :(

I thought maybe someone was lucky enough to find a natural grail. :)

This EA has too many input parameters. It's not close to a grail a priori.
Reason: