Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 21

sever30:

and where was your b/o level or TA located?

I did not set a TP! My Expert Advisor was closing all orders when the profit reached $25!

INFINITEITH:
Who can tell me WHERE THE GOLDEN MIDDLE is??????????????)))))))))))))

Read Lavin's thread... Conclusions - yourself... Look at the codebase indicator of the author of the Rabbit branch - the channel there is dynamic... -

it's about the middle - it varies... Initial lot 0.2 - that's rough, of course... Experiment with multipliers, with

multiplication methods, decreasing multiplication factors for subsequent knees, etc. I myself am interested in this topic recently (about a month) -

I haven't started to write EA yet...

Roman.:

Read Lavin's thread... Conclusions - on your own... Look at the codebase indicator of Rabbit branch author - the channel is dynamic there... -

it's about the middle - it varies... the starting lot 0.2 is of course rough... Experiment with multipliers, with

multiplication methods, decreasing multiplication factors for subsequent knees, etc. I myself am interested in this topic recently (about a month) -

haven't started to write EA yet...

this is the channel that killed infinity, I agree 100% about the dynamic channel

OlegTs:

this is what killed infinity, i agree 100% about the dynamic channel

Yes, a funny picture indeed... Recommendations for your beautiful pictures, khorosh:

khorosh:

I have 1250(5 digits) lots 0.01, 0.08, 0.64 on euroyen.

The number of steps is limited to three, profit is taken by TR and trawl (20-40pp, you can try trawl snare, which I made by introducing a small addition (one line) to simple trawl KimIV. http:// forum.mql4.com/ru/27488 last post. Trailing stop does not need to be entered in external variables, it is calculated inside the function. But in this case takeprofit is mandatory and it has to be selected or calculated. If you look at the demo mode (see how a trawl hook tightens the loop very nicely), the maximal order number is limited to 3. After triggering 3 orders the result is determined by 50/50 probability. Either we have a limited drawdown at a level slightly below the maximum drawdown, or we take a profit.

Roman.:

Yes, a funny picture indeed... Recommendations for your beautiful pictures, khorosh:

khorosh:

I have 1250(5 digits) lots 0.01, 0.08, 0.64 on euroyen.

The number of steps is limited to three, profit is taken by TR and trawl (20-40pp, you can try trawl snare, which I made by introducing a small addition (one line) to simple trawl KimIV. http:// forum.mql4.com/ru/27488 last post. Trailing stop does not need to be entered in external variables, it is calculated inside the function. But in this case takeprofit is mandatory and it has to be selected or calculated. If you look at the demo mode (see how a trawl hook tightens the loop very nicely), the maximal order number is limited to 3. After triggering 3 orders the result is determined by 50/50 probability. Either a limited loss at a level slightly below the maximum drawdown, or a profit exit.

From personal correspondence?

sever30:

from personal correspondence?

Absolutely not - excerpts from the avalanche thread... Everything is in the public domain, you can see for yourself...

Roman.:

No way - excerpts from the avalanche thread... Everything is in the public domain, you can see for yourself...
good likes to delete his posts, I couldn't find this post...

Mr. "Avalanches - add some chaos to your EAs - and the result will be many times better:

-During the process of operation, change the EA and the Martin Ratio (from 1.25 to 2.5);

-While working, change the distance between the orders (from 5 to 50 points);

-Add a condition that if the series contains more than 5 orders, the target return to equity before the series starts;

OlegTs:

That's what ruined infinity's channel, about the dynamic channel I agree 100%.

That's what I wrote about - lock after 4-6 (depends on depo MM) flips - 3-5 days and continue trading already without a channel flat.

This flat was 5 days. And the channel width is about 40 pips. Closing positions at profit is always better than waiting for TP.

Avalanche aficionados.

I wonder what will come out of the anti-avalanche ? i.e. avalanche reversal. We enter with 0.01 lots, corridor width is 25 points (for example), then we close the cycle, open it again and wait for flips, then we exit by the number of flips and open the cycle again.

Let's switch places..., let's make the market chase and risk a larger amount for a penny, let's wrap classic avalanche plunges in a flat into a rocket-like rise of anti-avalanche profit...

Reason: