Quantum analysis Duca - page 8

QuantumBob:
I even reread Shukshin's short story "Cut". Thank you.

Did I understand correctly that the description of a quantum system by the Schrödinger equation equated to the demagoguery used by the hero of the story?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Did I understand correctly that description of quantum system by Schrödinger equation equated to demagogy used by the hero of this story?

If you read such stories, you will be bored in the subject.) Just shepherd the lamb).

QuantumBob:
Please broaden my horizons, what are these quantum barnacles?

quantum leverage:

1 is the result of any interaction with the price range. Even just by looking at it.

2 is a function defined in multidimensional space; we wretches do not understand

3 in the balance sheet projection is not evenly distributed (drawdown is potential growth, see note to p2)

4 the rules of addition forbid the even sums. (quanta-g, spins-g)

5 replenishments/withdrawals change the quantum state of the system and directly affect profitability (see Signals)

6 in critical mass can lead to formation of BH DCs absorbing other quanta with loss of information.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

quantum bauble:

1 is the result of any interaction with the price series. Even just by looking at it.

2 is a function defined in multidimensional space; we wretches do not understand

3 is not evenly distributed in the balance sheet projection (drawdown is an increase in potential, see note to p2)

4 addition rules forbid even sums. (quantum g, spin g)

5 replenishments/withdrawals change the quantum state of the system and directly affect profitability (see Signals)

6 in critical mass can lead to BH DCs that absorb other quanta with loss of information.

+++

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Did I understand correctly that the description of a quantum system by the Schrödinger equation equated to the demagoguery used by the hero of the story?

Right, because it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

QuantumBob:

So what's the word on Duca? Buy or sell?

A new kind of quantum advertising?

The pictures show a Renko graph , the text is a hidden quantum advertisement for Dukascopy?

Evgeny Belyaev:

So what's the word on Duca? Buy or sell?

Restoring programmes from archives, market to be discussed later...

EgorKim:

A new kind of quantum advertising?

The pictures show a Renko graph, the text is a hidden quantum ad for Dukascopy?

Alas, I am just a private person.

QuantumBob:
Restoring programmes from archives, market to be discussed later...

I have a question.

What made you put the programmes in a "long box"?

So they are not profitable?

Reason: