Which prevents the advisor from making money. - page 10

jelizavettka:
This EA has too many input parameters. It is not, a priori, anywhere near a grail.

It is a constructor. All input parameters are documented.

valenok2003:

This is a constructor. All input parameters are documented.
I see) Where can I find a detailed user manual?

jelizavettka:
I see) Where can I find a detailed user manual?

It's in my private message.

Evening State is attached.

Files:

valenok2003:

I have it in my personal account.

Thank you) Very good idea and work.

But, imho, it is easier and faster to learn how to program and create your own EA than to use a bludrim.

jelizavettka:

Thank you) Very good idea and work.

But, imho, it is easier and faster to learn how to program and create your own EA than to use a Bloodream.

You only need to understand its meaning. And you will understand it as soon as you install the runtime module and any analyzer on a minute TF and observe a little. For the voiceover you need to download the sounds.

2valenok2003

Только вот,имхо, проще и быстрее научиться программировать и создать своего советника нежели объюзать блудрим.

See, that's where interface and usability come in, and you ask what all my little windows are for ;)

valenok2003:

You just need to understand its meaning. And you will understand it as soon as you install any analyzer on a minute TF and an EA and observe it for a while. For the sounding you need to download the sounds.

I see). It would have come in handy when I was still at school and created this very profile of mine on this forum, looked it up, realised I didn't understand anything and left. Now I can program at least seldom.

And in general, a blue dream ceases to be a blue dream when it comes true. You impose on the councillor the karma of unrealised hopes.

A parallel owl was run with a similar configuration on a four-figure, and the results weren't bad either. But not as impressive.

jelizavettka:
This EA has too many input parameters. It is not a priori close to a grail.

Imho, of course, but it is not an unambiguous indication.

If this pile describes a real market phenomenon and not something 'fitting' - the number of parameters is not important.

Azzx:

Imho, of course, but it is not an unambiguous indication.

If this pile describes a real market phenomenon and not something "fitting" - the number of parameters is not important.

It seems to me that the number of parameters is very important for an EA. If the parameter can be calculated, it will not be moved outside the EA, but defined in the program. The parameters are usually located in settings of the "you can guess or you cannot guess" type.

In this case, any Expert Advisor is a grail! --- The main thing is to change the input pairs in time and successfully.

Reason: