Which prevents the advisor from making money. - page 14

valenok2003:

Is that it? How does that help. It's better to use the native log. But who are the judges?

What else do you need? You can also use the log. And if the desire to trade in the kitchen is unstoppable, there's probably nothing else to be done.

2Andrei01

1) Advertising paid software on this forum is forbidden.

2) I parsed to the bone here is all that is on that site (was such an order), and I tell you, nothing there, as indeed on all foreign sites - only a pretty picture and lure.

FAQ:

2Andrei01

1) Advertising paid software on this forum is forbidden.

2) I parsed to the bone here is all that is on that site (was such an order), and I tell you, there is nothing like that, as indeed on all foreign sites - only a pretty picture and zatavalochki.

1. The purpose was not to advertise but to show that control at the level of software is possible... Unfortunately, I could not find a free analogue.

2. Why the picture and the enticement? They seem to measure very real things that affect profitability.

They don't measure anything, I've seen that code.

Andrei01: Unfortunately, I couldn't find a free analogue.

Any slightly competent coder will write you the same thing, it's all wet, but what's the use?

FAQ:
They don't measure anything, I've seen that code.
Can you suggest a better one? You can put it in your personal if it's paid for.

Andrei01:
Can you suggest a better option? You can put it in a private message if it's paid for.
I don't work in ruzon, sorry.

FAQ:

Any slightly competent coder will write you the same thing, all the means are wet, but what's the use?
At least to know how much the kitchen stole...

FAQ:
I don't work in ruzon, sorry.
What do you mean?

so create an order at Work, they will get it done quickly
Reason: