Looking for a competent manager - page 5

Myth63:

you're wrong...

Well, maybe there are some sane people )))) I've never seen them, as a rule the big money is a very specific category of people.

solar:
Well, maybe there are some sane people )))) I have not seen them, as a rule, the big money is a very specific category of people.

It depends on what's behind the phrase 'big money'.

a good investor is a dead investor... after he invests... :-)))

wenay:

depending on what's behind the phrase 'big money'.
$1 million and up.

There are PAMMs on the RVD website, maybe some will work. My PAMM is too risky.

Ishim:
Guarantees of compliance with trading rules (they have managers), there's just a point - a good account and suddenly it goes bust for no reason and collapses without stopping ....

It's not a good account. It's a shitty account.

solar:
от 1 млн дол. и выше

I once had a conversation with the owners (as they put it - the deposit is limited by liquidity, even on the spot market).

People do not like to take risks at all - but the leverage is negotiable with them. So it is very ambiguous... I have not been able to do business with them, it's a pity...

paukas:

It's not a good bill. It's a shitty bill.
It's a good account, the shitty ones are generally weeded out early.... (Anyway, come on over to my thread if you're interested in investing) it's all just flooding here.

interested in traders who can manage large sums of money logically and appropriately

danil5724766:
I am interested in traders who can manage large sums logically and appropriately.

Don't you think it's strange that you are looking for traders on a programmers' forum?

What you are looking for, that's what you will find :)

Reason: