OnDeinit in indicators - page 6

eevviill:

Why?

Why is the value of the 0-filled buffer saved, but the zeroing is not?

What is the purpose of this? Is a building cleaned before it is demolished?

Scriptong:
What is the purpose of this? Is a building cleaned before it is demolished?
Listen. Read the topic and then ask questions.

eevviill:

Why?

?

eevviill:

Why?

You have an error in defining a new bar, buffer clearing has nothing to do with it at all.

eevviill:
Listen. Read the thread and then ask questions.

I've read it all and even understood it. I'm trying to make YOU understand (is that more obvious?) that YOU (again, just in case, to be more obvious) are solving a pointless question. The error is not where YOU are looking for it, but in the logic of the indicator.

Move to the constructive plane and you'll get a solution very quickly.

mql5:

You have an error in new bar definition, buffer clearing has nothing to do with it.

I've understood for a LONG time where the mistake is.

I am interested in the question.

Why in Deinit()

The value of 0 filled buffer is stored, but zeroing (ArrayInitialize()) is not (when terminal is closed)?

eevviill:

I've understood for a LONG time where the mistake is.

I am interested in the question.

Why in Deinit()

The value of 0 filled buffer is stored, but zeroing (ArrayInitialize()) is not (when terminal is closed)?

I do not understand the wording of the first part of the question, I wrote you that indicator buffers are not saved at all, never.

Scriptong:

I've read it all and even understood it. I'm trying to make YOU understand (is that more obvious?) that YOU (again, just in case, to be more obvious) are solving a pointless question. The error is not where YOU are looking for it, but in the logic of the indicator.

Move to the constructive plane and you will get a solution very quickly.

It won't. Tea and cookies keep you from thinking soberly.

mql5:
I do not understand the wording of the first part of the question, I wrote you that the indicator buffers are not saved at all, never.

Are you sure it's not saved?

Why does this happen? The indicator recalculates only the 0th buffer.

Operation: opened chart-attached M1 indicator - closed terminal - opened it in a couple of minutes. The result is in the screenshots.

Files:

Please ask the developers for a simple answer.

When the terminal is closed, is the DeInit() function executed in the programs attached to the chart?

Reason: