[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011)

The end of the previous episode is here.

The rules of the series remain the same.

sanyooooook:
the euro is back where it belongs

yes...the japanese are good...and they did a good job with the volume...)))
ok now kinda head and shoulders to draw...and down again...
red ss for a couple of days...

Dezil:
Don't be fooled, I'm doing fine. I do not do averaging, martinets and other nonsense.
Then don't blame the talking heads, they did you good )

sanyooooook:
Well, then don't scold the talking heads, they have done you good.)
I am not talking about a specific moment, but about the future. I think I am not the only one who likes to trade Eurobucks for well-known reasons, it is a pity if the "nature" of the pair changes

When you're about to be fucked, do you think your character will change. No offence, I'm just saying.

Dezil:
I am not talking about a specific moment, but about the future. I think I'm not the only one who likes to trade Eurobucks for well-known reasons, it's a pity if the 'nature' of the pair changes

it's already changed and not just the eurbs... The process is normal ... but the excessive volatility is scary ... and the nervousness of the market in general ... at this rate in a year or two we will come back to the crisis ))))

That is my point, all these meetings are useless, it is time to declare a full-fledged default and return the Greeks and other freeloaders to the national currencies. Otherwise, the masturbation goes on and on; they sit up, then go down for a couple of days without meetings.

I'd like to see some wave directors for interest...if you're a normal reader, why don't you show me your vision?))) Zet has disappeared... otherwise he would have told us...

Dezil:
That is my point, all these meetings are useless, it is time to declare a full-fledged default and return the Greeks and other freeloaders to the national currencies. Otherwise they just masturbate, sit up, then sit down for a couple of days without any meetings.

yes... a chain reaction to free money can go to other countries... but most importantly, people do not understand why they need it... they are told that the EU is great and right ... but they do not need it if they do not feel it in their pockets ...))

On the Euro, an ideal bounce from 62%, very tempting :), but, on a break down - I assume a red arrow movement and if the pair "wants" to turn up, the 50% level is likely to remain untouched...

chepikds:

On the Euro, an ideal bounce from 62%, very tempting :), but, on a break down - I assume a red arrow movement and if the pair "wants" to turn up, the 50% level is likely to remain untouched...

Aiming for 1.3670
Reason: