[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 34

tara:

No, the main thing is not to read Soviet newspapers at lunch. And trading should, imho, only follow current patterns. If I don't see it, I don't trade.

if you have a good bot, you don't care about newspapers ))))) otherwise news sometimes helps and you should definitely use it or at least not completely ignore it... it's a classic... They're a classic ... it's a classic ... Walt Street and banks always have them (intraday traders) ... In mt4 their delay can be up to 3-4 seconds + time for reflection and etc ... + there is a news release that wasn't on the calendar - and newbies don't even notice it ( in MT4 for example it may not even appear)... and so on... the topic is complicated enough in general and may not be useful on the Pips... but sometimes the market goes straight to them ( when the driver is not enough)...

margaret:
А рост к 39 фигуре видишь?

Flat, Sunny, flat. Down and to the right only

Every day we are going a little bit up in the channel, which is actually good for the downside, we can react earlier. Also considering the Tara trend line, we are entering a triangle and we should break it tomorrow and then we will be able to see where we are going. I personally pass today, I traded yesterday, but my balance bloated and my deposit remained the same, I do not know where it will turn in the next second, what kind of analysis is there ... But judging by the situation, the euro is much harder to go up (to 1.40 and above) than to go down...

For me it is more difficult to go up and down in this situation, it is much harder to reach 1.40 or above, Margaret is right, I traded without demo and I was 90% sure where and when we go. I don't trade today, till the evening for sure. I'm sick of pips and random fluctuations.

In the meantime I have not considered other currencies, please advise, if you are not sorry, who is trading other than eur, although aud, nzd, jpy, chf are open and I see the situation is either the same or even more unpredictable.

Hi all ))))

I just bought a eurik ...

In general, of course I totally agree that the market is difficult now. I don't really understand anything either.

Galina:

Hi all ))))

I just bought a eurik ...

In general, of course I totally agree that the market is difficult now. I don't really understand anything either.

It's good to see you. The old-timers are finally coming back.

We can also buy long positions, as long as the deposit allows it, because with such reactions to news we do not know where we can move during the day.

andreika:
Good to see you. The old-timers are finally coming back.

No, I got banned...

Soon I'll be gone again, but not by choice.

There doesn't seem to be anyone left here at all.

The ranks of the old-timers are thinning, .....

A lot of people got kicked out, soon there'll be no one left to write)))

kamihadze:
We can buy long positions, as long as the deposit allows it, because with such reactions to news we do not know where we may run to in a day.

Yeah, that's right.

the baltic's a bitch.

The market is for those who can bear it.

If the white trendline breaks through then 1.3850 and higher ... if not, it will slide to 1.3650 and lower ... so far downwards is in sight...

kamihadze:

Margaret is right, when I wasn't trading demo I used to put pendants and knew with 90% certainty where and when we would go, and it was buy and sell limits, now I'm wary. I don't trade today, till the evening for sure. I'm sick of pips and random fluctuations.

As for the other currencies, I have not considered them yet, advise who is trading what other than the eur, although aud, nzd, jpy, chf are open and I see the situation as the same or even more unpredictable.

hilarious....demo and trading are different things...

The situation may be the same or even more unpredictable. set only 1 goal = break-even trade... Enter a quiet market by the swing + hard stop +1p for example... wait... 10-20-30pts or as much as it takes - take it... don't get greedy... that's it... same tomorrow... at the end of the month you'll be pleasantly surprised...

Reason: