[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 120

strangerr:

Hi! Exactly, no signal from the trading system, so why guess where it will go))))

A few pages ago, this Manhattan, drew the "Iron", giving the signal to sail to the land where Sever31 makes moonshine from cranberries, and sailed to Somali pirates.

Probably not a very perfect system either ))))

RekkeR:

A few pages ago, this Manhattan, drew the "Iron" giving the signal to sail to a land where North31 is distilling moonshine from cranberries, and sailed to Somali pirates.

Probably not a very perfect system either )))

I followed in your footsteps, remember:

"Only the scalp of a forex chief can be better than a scalp"

Rekker

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So I have north and south changing ten times a day.

margaret:

They're all "out there"... Against the backdrop of the eurozone drama.

A correction is very possible next week, somewhere around December 2.

Factors:

-- The first divergence on the watch has emerged,

-- Black Friday in America (will replenish stocks with the proceeds of cachet by buying goods around the world)

-- Dollar auctions in early December.

-- On the Gunn square 30.11 we cross the high line (stumbling over the 25-27.11 low on the way :)

Long term euro 1.18+ ... 1,20

Therefore, in order not to take any chances with the Euro, imho, I recommend to buy the metal

strangerr:

So I have north and south switching ten times a day.

You're on the right track, comrade, with more experience I'd be pipsing too

I lack a good MM for pipsing

Active criticism, please...

I.e. we take a little break and go down, down, down on the eu, and then maybe even parity on the spring :)

DragonSL:

We do not criticise modernist movements in art, because we do not belong to any of them, and therefore do not have any competitors among them whom we should criticise but praise ourselves.

DragonSL:
I.e. let's take a little break and fall, fall, on the Jew, and then maybe parity on the spring :)
The deposit still needs to survive to the spring.

Reshetov:
We modernist movements in the fine arts do not criticize, as we do not belong to any of these same movements and, consequently, we have no competitors which we should criticize and praise ourselves.

German forum:

You ask a question, you get one complete concise answer.

American forum:

Ask a question and get some good advice.

Russian forum:

You ask a question -- you find out how stupid you are and for a month you get stupider by the day

... That's the mentality.

DragonSL:

I do not remember the name of the book, briefly the essence: depo 1000 with leverage 1:100-200, lot 0.1 (better two 0.05), after 2000 lot 0.2 (two 0.1), further:

4000 - 0.3

8000 - 0.4

16000 - 0.5

etc.

A bit conservative, but can be adjusted.

DragonSL:

German forum:

You ask a question, you get one complete concise answer.

American forum:

Ask a question and get some good advice.

Russian forum:

You ask a question -- you find out how stupid you are and for a month you get stupider by the day

... That's the mentality.

Reshetov was just joking. And the fact that we are not Europeans or Americans is good)))
Reason: